Print

Author Topic: Read this, it's FUNNY!  (Read 2315 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 18, 2001, 08:42:05 AM »
Here's my new signature!
---------------------------------------------

MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2001, 12:26:45 PM »
HEY! I LIKE CHEESE IS MY TRADEMARK. SEE?

I like cheese.â„¢

Oh, by the way,
you''re skrewd.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2001, 12:43:03 PM »
They think they know how to make a good game, but they don't anymore.

To make a good game it must have puzzle elements in it, like Tetris Attack or Mario's Picross. Their last good game was Dr. Mario 64.

Note: This is just my opinion.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2001, 05:57:57 PM »
Nintendo does make great games, but the Mario games are just not what they once were!  I heard Dr. Mario 64 sucked, and that it was like the same graphics as always...is that a rumour?

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2001, 07:30:39 PM »
Ya, and not all games need puzzles in it. There are games like SMB2 and SMB3 that don't have puzzles, and they are really good!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2001, 09:50:18 PM »
i love puzzle games they are my favorite type of games, puzzles, RPG's and PC fps are the best (in my opinion) games.
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

Print