Print

Author Topic: I warned you about GrimSack..  (Read 2256 times)

« on: December 30, 2001, 08:53:04 PM »
I told you all!None od you listened!
One person said"I don't think he will change this this forum alot.."yeah right!You
shouda listend.......

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2001, 09:14:23 PM »
GRIMSACK IS A BIG ***** (actually i just typed capital 8s, ya no, the *s)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Groucho: . . . and then you''ll come to a viaduct.
Chico: Vy a duck? Vy not a chicken?
Groucho: Forget it. They''re going to tear down the viaduct and build a tunnel.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2001, 10:14:37 PM »
Oh, you typed all capital 8's. Wow, because that makes you so much cooler for just typing 8's. That makes you so smart and handsome and great. Oh by the way, you can't tell since I'm typing, but this entire message should be read in a monotounous, sarcastic tone. Because I'm being very sarcastic. I really don't give a **** what you did to makes stars. Stupid ****er. And thats not a capitalt 8 either. Theres no such thing as a capital number you ****. It's just a symbol. "Oh, well, uh, I have to hold shift to make it like that, so it must be capital, right?" Geez, why must I be surrounded by freakin' retards?

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2001, 11:11:17 PM »
You always yell at me when I mispell..
I saw you made a mistake!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2001, 11:41:25 PM »
Oh really? "I saw you made a mistake!" What the hell? Did you mean to say "..you make a mistake!" or did you mean "I saw. You made a mistake!" Besides, my typos happen once in a blue moon. You type as though you're workin' the keyboard with your ass rather than your fingers. Oh, and your signature is pathetic. I think it's sick if you're friggin' signature is longer than you tend to make your messages.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2001, 06:45:37 AM »
Every forum seems to have a jerk or moron on it. And Grimsack seems to be both.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2001, 08:11:32 AM »
On anoher forum I was like that and got banned after two days!It was fun.Anyway I like this forum better.The people here are nicer(well not GrimSack).People don't jump all over me when I mess up.This one forum I truly enjoy.

P.S. read my signature GrimSack to find out what BF means.And to everyone else GrimSack
lives in Ohio,Usa,not Canada.I live there to.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 12/31/2001 6:13:31 AM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print