Print

Author Topic: Shigeru Miyamoto stole Princess Daisy as well!  (Read 8354 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2002, 03:41:46 PM »
Okay then, smartypants, what's in between '2 Player Game' and '(C) 1985 Nintendo' on the Wrecking Crew title screen?

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2002, 05:04:01 PM »
Frostbite you are a real idiot! Jsut shut up with bad mouthing Mr.Miyamoto!  He didn't steral them you arse! He BASED them on those characters! Now you die! *joins red Yoshi and sends 40 Pikmin after Frostbite to make an even 100*

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2002, 05:09:10 PM »
You'll never get past my army of Spotted Bulborbs!

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2002, 05:11:04 PM »
Ah, good choice! But I"ll just send the Purple and invincible Pikmin after you! Mwa Ha. MWA HAHAHAHAYHAHAHAAAAAAAAaa *cough hack*

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2002, 05:29:42 PM »
Purple and invincible?

In thy pantry dreaming?

--The Electronic Bard

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2002, 07:09:24 PM »
err isint this a flame war?... anyway *arms 30 red pikmin with blow torches!! DIE!!!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2002, 08:19:04 PM »
Frostbite- Yes, there are Purple Pikmin. Screenshots are at Nintendo.com and they're invincible

Red_Yoshi- Yes it is, but anything with Pikmin is fun!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2002, 08:24:43 AM »
I have never played Wrecking Crew... But My guess is this:

"2 Player Game"
"Records"
"(c) 198- Nintendo of America Inc."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2002, 08:28:41 AM »
And I'm teaming up with red_yoshi and Red Ninja Koopa. I'll send over 300 Pikmin to team up with the 100, making the grand total to 400!

I'll even send a swarm of Pokemon to tag along!

Go Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Beedrill, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Haunter, Gengar, Staryu, Tentacruel, Pichu, Houndoom, Celebi, and all you other guys! Go attack frostbite and put him out of his misery!

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... *hack! cough!* ... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2002, 03:19:25 PM »
I've played the entire game, there are only Red, Yellow, and Blue. And Mario Maniac, YOU'RE WRONG!!! IT'S DESIGN! Even if you didn't have the game, you would know there's an option to design your own buildings! HA!! And since you fools didn't think to use Blue or Yellow Pikmin, I'll send my Goolix and my Pearly Clamclamp! Ha ha!

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2002, 03:35:33 PM »
Purple are secret. You don't need them for the game. Go here:

http://www.nintendo.com/contents/gamepage/gamecontent/images/p/pikmin_gnc_ss09_aug.jpg

Taht's from Nintendo.com so it's real. And don't try to make up an excuse jsut becasue you're wrong *sends 200 more purple Pikmin*

Um......I"ve never played WC but I belive whoever is right.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2002, 07:45:32 PM »
How on Jupiter do you get those? Oh, whoops *uptier *piter  *ter * E EAR EARTH! How do you get them? I beat the game, and I can't find any!

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2002, 07:56:22 PM »

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 1/15/2002 6:03:28 PM

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2002, 08:04:13 PM »
oh brother, WHO CARES?! so what if gumpei yoki (are you thinkin' of gumpei yokoi?) "stole" those characters from somthing else? the games fun! PLAY THE GAME FOR THE FUN OF IT! geez, this is the most anoying topic i've found yet!
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2002, 08:37:42 PM »
I really dunt know. On Cheat Planet they have this cheat, but it makes no sence. But like i said before, u don't need  to them to beat the game. They really help of coourse. They can't be beta pics since they're on Nintendo.com becasue they wouldn't do that. So, I dunno how to get them

Print