Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario Degrees  (Read 3229 times)

« on: January 23, 2002, 08:00:16 PM »
I was just wondering what you people's Degrees in the Paper Mario Dojo are.  If you don't have Paper Mario, please don't reply to this topic...

I have a Diploma.  If you don't, then good luck!

Welcome to Wariokart!!!!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 08:07:28 PM »
I earned the Diploma, and it wasn't that hard to win it either. You just needed sharp tactics to win.

Why does that dog keep staring at me?

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2002, 08:40:47 PM »
Diploma Iy was soooo EASY
of course I Mastered the Game
I Beat A Game Named after me......or was I named after the game
Hello.

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2002, 09:01:59 PM »
Master III is easy!  You have to wear Zap Tap, so that his multihit attacks only attack once.  If you don't have that, use a Kooky Cookie and PRAY that you don't fall asleep.

By the way, where do you find the Iced Potato?

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  Hey, give me that Blue Shell back, you thief!
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2002, 02:36:48 PM »
To get the ice potato, you have to sleep in the... well, i forget the name of the town, it's the one with the penguins, you have to sleep in their toad house.

I have the diploma.

By the way, if you talk to everyone at every point in the game, someone will say that Goompapa taught the Master everything he knew. Now, think about it this way. If the master's true form is the same strength as Bowser, and Goompapa is stronger than the Master, then why didn't Goompapa come along instead of Goombario?

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2002, 05:15:44 PM »
Perhaps Goompapa was just too old. Having taught the master everything the master knows, Goompapa is probably even older than the master. While the Master has just started to become weaker and feeble, Goompapa is already too old to even fight anymore.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2002, 08:38:31 PM »
Goompapa is the dad, Goompa is the grandpa! Goompapa is just the right age to fight in my opinion since he is only an adult and not an elder.

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2002, 09:55:03 PM »
Thanx for the Iced Potato hint.  By the way, can you die if you are in Peril and use a Fire Pop (-1 HP, +20 FP)?

And...why couldn't they make it multiplayer?

Oh, by the way, didn't you hear Goompa at the beginning?  He said that he would go, if it were not his aching back....do Goombas even have bones?

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  Hey, give me that Blue Shell back, you thief!
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2002, 02:21:30 PM »
Whoops. I confused Goompapa and Goompa. Geez. Maybe they should have just given them real names, eh?

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2002, 03:40:29 PM »
I had trouble fighting Master 3 the first time, but that's because I didn't have the Ultra boots and hammer. I foughthim a 2nd time and man, he was too easy for the last one!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2002, 03:41:56 PM »
Goombas are actually just mushrooms with eyes, feet, and a mouth. They probably have feet bones, and your back can still hurt, even if you don't have a spine!

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2002, 11:01:06 PM »
Umm...I heard that the Koopa Bros. say something about "Paper Bowser".  Unfortunately, in my game, they say no such thing.  Why?

Also, how much damage does a Power jump with regular boots do - 2 or 3 damage?  It is funny, but mine does 3 damage, even though when I rented it, it was 2 damage.

Finally, I heard that the better you do in the Dojo, the easier the enemies go on you.  How much truth is in that?  As far as I know, when I have a fourth-degree card/diploma, Bowser does not use the Lightning attack for the Star Rod, although that may possibly be used only when he is actually powered up.

I have a feeling that two or three different versions of Paper Mario were released.  And Deezer, if you read this, please put up American Paper Mario pics, it is not funny anymore.  What's with the thing showing "Mushroom Kingdom"?

---------
Welcome to Wariokart!!!!  As for you, Mario...a Triple Blue Shell chasing after you!
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2002, 11:08:45 PM »
I think it's Bowser that says the "Paper Bowser" thing. It was in his diary, I think.

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2002, 07:12:23 AM »
No, the Koopa Bros say it

Print