Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi.Twins or big bro. and li'l bro?  (Read 6678 times)

« on: February 05, 2002, 06:12:08 AM »
I can't figure it out,are they twins or big brother and little brother.beacause in SMW2.YI it says the stork is carrying a pair of twins.but,on SSB Central(a website)in the story it say"what's your idea little brother."It's very confuseing.

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2002, 10:13:15 AM »
In the Mario Bros. cartoons, Luigi was always Mario's younger brother. But in Yoshi's Island...I don't remember the story about the stork carrying twins. I must've skipped the introduction the last time I played the game (that was aver 5 years ago!)... Maybe Nintendo goofed with the Yoshi's Island story; because the game Yoshi's Island made the Mario saga even more confusing!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 01:11:16 PM »
Luigi is mario's little bro in the mini game M.P.I.Q in mario party 3 asks the question "who is mario's little brother ?" Luigi is the answer and in luigi's mansion pro. E. Gadd says to luigi "you are a good little brother" when luigi says he will save mario the programer was prbobly drunk when he made super mario world 2 yoshi's island

hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 01:12:46 PM »
Luigi is mario's little bro in the mini game M.P.I.Q in mario party 3 asks the question "who is mario's little brother ?" Luigi is the answer and in luigi's mansion pro. E. Gadd says to luigi "you are a good little brother" when luigi says he will save mario the programer was prbobly drunk when he made super mario world 2 yoshi's island

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 01:13:02 PM »

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 03:34:39 PM »
Look, it's simple: twins can't come out at the same time. Mario came out first, then Luigi.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 05:51:01 AM »
This may be a little late in posting here, but yus, *nods to frostbite* Twins can't come out at the same time. That would just be werid if they did.. And rather painful.

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2002, 08:11:17 AM »
I'm with Frostbite on this one. Mario saw the light of day first.

Furthermore, Mario has the more dominant personality and Luigi has definitely filled the role of "little brother" to Mario.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2002, 02:59:54 PM »
I have a feeling people forgot about mario's history in the game SMW2! Mario is supposted to be by nintendo 3 years older than Luigi! But I wounder what their exzact ages are???

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2002, 03:11:17 PM »
Well, I'm guessing they were born in the late 50s-early 60s.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2002, 10:59:06 PM »
you guys,you guys......quit the arguing!!!!!nintendo clearly goofed...but i say TWINS!!!!!!look back to the primitive marios for the nes.Luigi was just as tall and fat as mario!!!then, in super mario world, because the snes was a more capable system, they decided to make the two different, just to put part of the story on luigi.until then, he was mario in a green shirt!!!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 11:04:45 PM »
Impressive...Frostbite doesn't argue this time!

Anyway, they're bigbro and lilbro.  Nintendo goofed.................

By the way, have any of you collected 100 points in ALL the stages of SMW2?

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2002, 10:06:16 PM »
Yeah, I have got all the points in Yoshi's Island. It's a bit disappointing how you don't get anything extra.

By the way, in your sig, it's "Ganondorf". There are two Ns in it. Why do people always spell it wrong?

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2002, 02:52:04 PM »
mario is older they aren't twins
they do look very similar though
luigi was always thinner and taller in pictures even if they were the same size in the games

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2002, 06:17:41 PM »
They r twins.They r probaby 20.
Hello.

Print