Print

Author Topic: apologies to Paper Mario, and everyone else I freaked out on  (Read 2234 times)

« on: February 08, 2002, 07:46:04 PM »
I know my topic about Paper Mario is still up, but it will be down soon. First, I must apologize to Paper Mario for being the biggest jerk and posting really stupid messages in a topic where he was trying to help people. I have to apologize again for starting a topic that was against him, and makin him feel like crap.

Next, I must apologize to Super Yoshi for freakin on him when he took Paper Mario's side again. I just now realized that he did the right thing by getting off my side and staying out of the whole mess.

I also apologize to LieutenantEagle, because when he said he was on Paper Mario's side i kinda freaked on him also. He didnt exactly do the right thing by wanting to get involved, but his intentions were good.

***If I missed anyone, I apologize for what i dd, and apologize for not posting your name here.

*****Super Yoshi, if you didnt see it, Paper Mario gave a sincere apology to you for posting those messages on your site (he posted in "Paper Mario", and that may be deleted by now.

anyway, i just thought i'd point out my stupidity again. Today, I went ice fishing (some school activity thing) caught a few fish, got cold, etc. Anyway, when i was ready to pack it in with a few friends (about 45 mins early), we had to cross a little bridge, but the snow looked pretty level, so i decided to just walk across the snow, right beside the bridge. Anyway, about three steps in i found my self in the middle of a swamp, up to my waist in it. my pants were DIRTY, my boots soaked, and my socks wet (not to mention i was FROZEN!). When i got back inside the little lodge place, i took my boots off and warmed my socks on a super old furnace. Anyway, im warm now, my legs ache, and i have to burnt socks.

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 07:56:38 PM »
Thanx
I 4give u
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2002, 08:00:32 PM »
thanks man, by the way i posted in your help section! answer quick!

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2002, 09:00:54 PM »
Great! I forgive ypu too!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2002, 09:02:47 PM »
thanks super yoshi!

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2002, 10:32:28 PM »
I was trying to be neutral, but some dark force made me type those words...but anyway thanx for the apology.  I forgive you.

Who here read/watched The Lord of the Rings?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Print