Print

Author Topic: forgiveness  (Read 1905 times)

« on: February 10, 2002, 11:43:59 PM »
everybody im sorry but nobody would stop saying granbull is gay! or miki is ugly! or crash is gay gay! those are what i like and you shouldnt trash my boards ok? also i hope grimsack comes back cuz he begged for mercy. but everyone still hates him. if grimsack leaves im going with him because these message boards are mean and cruel.

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2002, 11:49:07 PM »
if you guys continue to do this remember what kooper says: my fans are so cruel! remember miki is the cutest.

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 01:37:24 AM »
this board was made because i wanted to note how this site makes fun of people. poor grimsack, since he wasnt like everybody else he was persecuted. i hold him in regard because he showed true indivintualality. nobody would rant at me because if i liked britney spears i would loved.to tell you the truth we are all different. miki did not deserve injustice.anyone smart to follow my advice will roar: i am a man! HEAR ME ROAR!

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 01:48:16 AM »
this is proboly the most dramatic speech ever. i posted this because i was sick of seeing people make fun of my opions and in mechagodzilla she doesnt start tearing her clothes off like britney spears. and if you dont forgive me then goodbye.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2002, 11:05:53 AM »
Ya,um...I'm with you...and I think they are a little cruel...Why Are Great Girl-Drooling, Mario(and/or Crash:-])Loving,Guy's Always End Up On The Bottom!!!!!!!!!Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!:^{

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2002, 11:05:04 PM »
I stopped reading at the word "sorry".  Someone please tell me what he said?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Print