Print

Author Topic: How many people have this forum on their Home Buton?  (Read 1917 times)

« on: February 11, 2002, 05:57:17 PM »
How many people have this forum on their Home Buton?

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 08:57:36 PM »
What's a "Home Buton"?

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 06:28:04 AM »
Yes, what is a buton?
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 06:56:53 AM »
     I'm not shure if all browsers have one. But Internet Exploler does. The Home Button is the button that says Home. It's across the top of the browser. With the back, forward, stop, refresh, search, ect, buttons. If you know how, you can change what your home-page is. Your home-page is the page your browser goes to when you first open it up, or when you push the Home button. I didn't think I would have to explane that, even though I misspelled button. I was just woundering who had their's on the Fungi Forums. I wouldn't recomend changing it if you share it with your parents, siblings, ect. They may like thier homepage. I change mine quite a bit.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2002, 02:56:33 PM »
No, I don't. I have to share with my parents.  They would probably freak out if I changed it ("What the heck is TMK?") But I do have it as a bookmark (on Netscape).

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2002, 06:26:31 PM »
Yeah, the forums AND TMK are under favorites for me. But then again, so are about 500 recipes for Apple Turnovers. (That's what I used to be obsessed with before I became obsessed with Mario.)

Print