Print

Author Topic: What The Mushroom Is "Do The Mario"?  (Read 7120 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2002, 11:35:34 AM »
That's not how the Mario goes. It's:

"Do the Mario!
Swing your arms from side to side,
come on it's time to go, do the Mario!
Take one step, and then again,
let's do the Mario, all together now!
You got it!
It's the Mario!
Do the Mario!
Swing your arms from side to side,
come on it's time to go, do the Mario!
Take one step, and then again,
let's do the Mario, all together now!
Come on now!
Just like that!"

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2002, 04:38:15 PM »
I think I can take you in Mario kart 64, but I have never played you, so I wouldn't know. Thing is, is your best lap time in Frappe Snowland faster than than 5.53 seconds? Is your fastest total time in Sherbet land faster than 1:48.86? I think I can take you, but I don't know how we can really see who is better....

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2002, 04:48:50 PM »
you guys could never beat ne in a Rockman/Megaman game! I am the almighty one!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! Erhem, back to the subject,i think do the Mario would be something like this:Boom,Boom,bottaboom,Yo,shake to the left, yo shake it to the right,you know my games are tight ect...You get the picture.
Hehehe...Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2002, 08:23:21 PM »
lol
today I was watching a flash movie of that...they have all these marios with there mouths cut out moving up and down singing to the words.  all the while random insanity bounces across the screen...

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2002, 01:31:16 PM »
how do you do it in 5 seconds?

xzero, how can you say the word 'tight' like that?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2002, 06:22:14 PM »
I copied this from the "New record" post.

K, Here's how to get a lap (not a race: my best race is 41.61) of 5.53 seconds (or thereabouts) in Frappe Snowland:

First, i used Yoshi as my driver, as lightweights go faster. Also, the lap tmes will look something like this (so lap 3 is the 5.53):

L1: 22:00 or so
L2: 14:00 or so
L3: 5:53-6:50 maybe faster....

To start, turn around right at the start. (hold a and b then turn) go to the right side of the track (from your view when you turn around) then drive to the middle of the bridge. Come to a full stop, then turn using the a and b slide so your driver is facing the corner where the the right side of the road, the snow area, the bridge, and the river meet. drive right at this corner, and make sure you hop it so you land on the snow part. (you may sink into the river the first few times you do it) then, drive, while still in the snow, across the finish line, then hit a hard right so your driver has to be carried back on track by Latiku. you should be realinged behind the goal, about where the end of the bridge and the road meet. Then, turn around (again) to the middle of the bridge on the right side, then do the exact same thing. (hopping the corner). When you cross the finish line, you should be credited with a lap. (not a 5.53 second lap, more like a 22-25 second lap.) Then hit a hard right again, and get carried back on the track again. repeat until you get to the part where you are on the snow the 3rd time. now the hard part. Time it so you are carried by Latiku and you cross the finish line at the same time. you should be credited with Lap 2. Now, when you get placed back, use a mushroom IMMEDIATLY when your character can get back moving, and drive straight at the finish line. If done correctly, you will be credited with a 3rd lap, which will be at a time of about 6 seconds, and possibly as fast as 5 and a half seconds!!!! (my best is 5.53) Your total time should be about 45 seconds (my best is 41.61, but it is rumored that you can get times of 28 seconds or less, I don't know how though.)

If that was hard to understand, sorry, but it is hard to explain. If that doesn't work, I will try to explain again (better). It may take some practice to do it right, but when you do, your friends will stare at you in awe! (or think you hacked into the game, depending on your friends)

It ain't easy, trust me.....
Anyway, how good do you think the 1:48.86 in Sherbet Land is? I think it RULES!!!!!

I can also get a 15 second or so lap in DK's Jungle Parkway, If you wanna know how to do that I can tell you....

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2002, 02:03:53 PM »
i don't wanna be good using cheats, i wanna be good just driving the track
how about 2:17:16 at bowser's castle
NO CHEATS and using bowser?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2002, 05:32:14 PM »
Ummmmm, I am AWFUL with heavyweight drivers, but I will give it my best shot....

My best time right now is 2:08.56, with Yoshi.

PS my total time for Frappe Snowland is now down to 32.31. *evil grin*

~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2002, 08:18:35 PM »
Hate to break it to ya, but I just went, on my first attempt on the course with Boswer, A 2:12.58. It got the no. 5 spot on my high scores, too! *evil grin*

K, challenge for you: 1:22.71 in Mario Raceway, again, with no (major) shortcuts. (i.e., no 5.53 laps in Frappe Snowland shortcuts) Use any character you wish (I used Yoshi, but all my best times and laps are with Yoshi) I used a couple "shortcuts" where I cut across a couple of grass/sand areas with a mushroom (hint hint). Good Luck! *evil grin*

UPDATE 4/10

My time at Frappe Snowland is down to 28.95
I guess a 28 sec time for 3 laps IS possible...

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/10/2002 6:46:40 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2002, 10:47:28 AM »
go here to figure out

http://geocities.com/crashmanx3/yoshisisland

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2002, 07:59:32 PM »
Huh? to figure out what?

~I.S.~

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2002, 09:35:37 AM »
it has do the mario backround music

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2002, 01:52:03 PM »
well dejitaru_davis..........

the flash movie you saw was a cheap parody of the do the mario video

for anyone else who wants to watch it go to www.newgrounds.com
then go 2 video games
then go 2 mario
then go 2 do the mario
i also recommend clicking on MARIO TWINS because thats more funnier than do the mario!!!!!!

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2002, 05:05:18 PM »
Mario Twins is awesome! The songs are still stuck in my head after listening to it 5 months ago!

Uh Oh! You found the Princess!
Whaaaa She in anotha house, go away.

Hahahahahahaha.... And a big Shiggity Shiggity Shwa to all of you! *evil grin*

~I.S.~

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2002, 02:32:56 PM »
Correction-not everyone.

I'm a relletively new fan, but I tend to make theories.  When I first saw the topic, I thought it was a dance!

My character, Mosobot, has been redubbed to Masrina!  Cool!

Oh yeah, and www.smedia.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard/cgi is a great new board!  Cool avatars and smilies!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print