Print

Author Topic: will someone reply to my topics please?  (Read 2584 times)

« on: May 01, 2002, 07:49:24 PM »
please will you? thanks if you do

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 07:51:33 PM »
You ask too many questions, Grasshopper... ;-)

Seriously, maybe you should slow down on the questions... that and I doubt anyone else in on the forum...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 07:56:46 PM »
yeah, people are slow to reply on these boards.  I dont know wut boards you came from, but I gaurantee you they were likely faster than this.  hey, Insane Steve, I think youve had a little bit too much smrpg...but I cant blame ya!!!that game is GREAT!! especially beetle mania.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2002, 08:01:38 PM »
Im    sorry i'll listen to you i will slow down on the questions  i  am so sorry if i made some one angry  i will slow down on the questions im so sorry

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2002, 08:03:39 PM »
Errrr... I THINK I once scored so high on Beetle Mania that it stopped counting... can't remember my score though.

I know WAY TOO MUCH about the following games:

SMW
SMW2
SMRPG
SMK64

And I may have missed a couple.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2002, 08:09:48 PM »
really?? IN smw, I assume you have a perfect 96 complete game. I have a 95 because I missed the secret exit to a lvl, and i cant find which one......which one do you usually miss???

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2002, 08:16:04 PM »
Hmmmmm... lemme think here...

Cheese bridge-Soda Lake
Forest Ghost house-FOI 1
FOI 4-FOI 2
Choc Island 2-Choco Secret
CI 3-CI 3

Those are some of the harder ones. Tell me if it is not one of those....

PS: I have gotten a 96 in ONE SITTING. (heh)
Anything else on one of those 4 games?

~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2002, 08:47:09 PM »
I think it probably is the FOI Ghost house, although the one I found out I was missing was the Valley Ghost House secret exit.

My favorite game is SMB2. If the original was ever on an arcade machine without a time limit(like NES PlayChoice), I could go as long as I wanted on my original quarter.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2002, 09:50:02 PM »
hold on, lemme check my game....I'll get back to you...I think i have the forest of illusion done completely, but let me check first....

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2002, 10:35:48 AM »
what the hell?? I just checked my game, and I have all of those. So then I compared it to TMKs guide of the levels, and I had all of those too!!unless bowser counts as a level, but I highly doubt it...or unless its because im playin on the smas version...

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Print