Print

Author Topic: Hi I'm new  (Read 4275 times)

« on: May 11, 2002, 08:45:37 PM »
Hey I'm Super Koopa I jes wanna say hi!
Fighting isn''t the answer..........or maybe it is?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2002, 09:15:20 PM »
Ok, I am going to say the sme thing as I always do here:

Hello, welcome aboard! I hope you post many more times than just the "I'm new" topic.

WELCOME TO TMK!!! And have fun reading my wonderful, nonsensical posts!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2002, 09:26:35 PM »
.......yeah
clone me

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2002, 04:36:31 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2002, 07:33:56 PM »
hope you have a good time.

i am your master. i am fearless and powerful.
i will never leave you.

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2002, 07:36:34 PM »
Yeah welcome start posting and have fun thats what we do.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2002, 07:36:35 PM »
Yeah welcome start posting and have fun thats what we do.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2002, 05:30:10 AM »
If you're a Mario fan (like us at this message board) then you've come to the right place! TMK (The Mushroom Kingdom) is the NUMBER-1 source for Mario information, as well as downloads and fun-facts!
---------------------------------------------
All hail the mighty Super Mario and his lesser-known brother, Luigi!
Shigeru Miyamoto is GOD!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 5/14/2002 4:31:48 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2002, 01:57:29 PM »
HI!!!!!!!!!!
that's one of the few times you'll see me type in capitals
i'm cable04, you can call me cable

anyway,
i hope you stay and well... i guess insane steve took what I! used to say about new people only posting an 'i'm new' thread

if you have a slightly demented sense of humor i would recommend reading 'BORDOM HAS STRUCK IT'S VICTIM'... i think that's what it's called... in the general chat, and then join us in BORED-MKT II <or something like that> in the story boards!!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2002, 07:50:52 PM »
Thanks alot guys for a nice greeting (disregard superclownman)
Fighting isn''t the answer..........or maybe it is?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2002, 07:59:03 PM »
Heh, I didn't properly introduce myself.

I call myself Insane Steve, but I am not truly insane (yet) and I am not saying whether my name really is Steve. I am this board's professional cynic. What I do is I take any blatantly dumb posts and slam them badly, completly embarassing the poster... In an often humorous way... This is a warning, don't post dumb posts (Unless you're Cable... his dumb posts are rather funny, I am still into the camel one...)

PS: I doubt you or anyone here expect a select few have enough BILE to read BOREDOM HAS STRUCK ITS VICTIM or the other ongoing BORED story in story boards... You won't understand them without an explanation...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2002, 02:18:15 PM »
only one reply to that

HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO-
WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2002, 02:22:19 PM »
The message board's professional cynic. Sounds like trouble to me, since I've ran into people with that same personality, and I never got along with them well, since I'm smart enough to be cynical and I just don't do it. I don't think it's nice to "slam" people, nor to give newcomers the idea that "slamming" is something Deezer tolerates. If someone wants to post something, let them post, don't act like you're smarter than them. If it is stupid enough, then reply and tell them so in a normal manner, alright? Ciao.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2002, 02:05:44 PM »
 hi and welcome.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2002, 02:17:51 PM »
*looks up* ^ that was simple
:O)

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print