Print

Author Topic: super mario's universe  (Read 2903 times)

« on: June 10, 2002, 04:58:34 PM »
according to a video available on the web here http://www.installationcomplete.net/movies/mariouniv.mpg

a brand new Mario game is being produced for GBA

WOW!  looks great too!

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 05:12:54 PM »
is this real?¿¿? its unbeliveable!!!!

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2002, 05:30:58 AM »
That video can't be a real Mario game! Here's the reasoning why:

The video is too advanced in the cel-shaded graphics to be made for GameBoy Advance. GameBoy Advance doesn't have the proccessing power to pull off full-motion, brightly colored games like the one shown in that video.

Also, if you look at the GameBoy Advance logo at the beginning of the video, you will notice that the logo spins off into the distance as the game starts. The GameBoy Advance logo does NOT spin off into the distance when you play any other GameBoy Advance games...

The quality of the graphics do look appealing, but I'm pretty sure this is just a hack.

If it is a true Mario game made by Nintendo, then why didn't Nintendo announce it at the E3 Expo?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2002, 11:11:01 PM »
Also, if you look at the GameBoy Advance logo at the beginning of the video, you will notice that the logo spins off into the distance as the game starts. The GameBoy Advance logo does NOT spin off into the distance when you play any other GameBoy Advance games...

Well, If the first thing the game had programmed was the GBA logo spinning, then yes it could.
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 06:17:32 AM »
Sorry, it's not true. According to Super Mario 128 central which is a better news site than TMK, has proof it's not true. Too advanced a screen to be GBA. And Nintendo has said it's not true.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2002, 10:16:11 AM »
Well then maybe for GameCube...

If it's not a true Nintendo game, then who/what made it?

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2002, 11:33:44 AM »
Yah, we should've known that Nintendo can't do anything new anymore.

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2002, 10:10:18 PM »
Oh, shut up!

Print