Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 682525 times)

« Reply #1155 on: February 20, 2003, 11:14:40 PM »
Hey! Guess what? I'm back! Yup, I've been away for a long while, on a journey to other forums, but now I'm back.

Yes, I've eaten paper before, when I was, like, 5. I've also eaten a flower before. Pretty wierd, huh?

I'm kinda tired from a long trip, so could I get a Zima, Bartender?

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1156 on: February 21, 2003, 12:55:41 AM »
Here's your Zima... but nothing's even melting... so nothing "cool" will happen...

I have "It's All About the Pentiums" stuck in my head now...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1157 on: February 21, 2003, 10:34:07 PM »
I remember that song, vaguely

You think your Commodore 64 is really neato?
What kind of chip you got in there, a Dorito?
You got a 386, oh please, don't make me laugh
Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?
You keep your mouth shut cuz' you know that I'll beat you,
If I ever meet you, I'll Ctrl-Alt-Delete you!

It's all about the Pentiums, baby!
It's all about the Pentiums, baby!

Hackers...........you know of them crackers, slackers, nine-and-five, Hewlett Packard!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1158 on: February 22, 2003, 12:09:31 AM »
Close... but it's a 286, and you have parts of several verses mashed together, and it's
What you wanna do, ya wanna be hackers, code crackers, slackers, wastin' time with all the chat room yakkers, nine to five, hangin' at Hewlett-Packard WHAT?

That was a joke.

« Reply #1159 on: February 22, 2003, 03:42:10 PM »
I said VAGUELY, not PERFECTLY!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1160 on: February 22, 2003, 09:37:17 PM »
You know me. I can't let anything slip.

That was a joke.

« Reply #1161 on: February 23, 2003, 02:32:30 PM »
Ah ha ha!! All of you can now download my finished creation that is Alleyway 2!!! YOu can find it in the Downloadables of my website!! Its been there for a couple of days, and I had to work out a few bugs that I found.(I had a stage that was upside down, but the ball went straight through the paddle so that stage was ommited!!) And, thats not all! I also have found out how to make a character jump with Game Maker! Pity to you measly fools! HA HA HA HA!!

K.K. Slider''s Number One Fan!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1162 on: February 23, 2003, 02:33:32 PM »
Ah ha ha!! All of you can now download my finished creation that is Alleyway 2!!! YOu can find it in the Downloadables of my website!! Its been there for a couple of days, and I had to work out a few bugs that I found.(I had a stage that was upside down, but the ball went straight through the paddle so that stage was ommited!!) And, thats not all! I also have found out how to make a character jump with Game Maker! Pity to you measly fools! HA HA HA HA!!

« Reply #1163 on: February 23, 2003, 02:58:50 PM »
Ummmm.........okay, so you can make a character jump in Game Maker? But can you make a standard moveable platorm character with standard gravity laws using only sprite commands and variables/arrays in BASIC or C? Only I, the great CashCrazed, can do such a great coding as this!(ok, that was arrogant)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 2/23/2003 1:02:19 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1164 on: February 23, 2003, 07:04:19 PM »
Yes, well I can ummm... Make a program that, uhhh.... does nothing! Yes! the greatest program ever! It'll never crash your computer!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And I can beat games with my feet. Take that.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #1165 on: February 23, 2003, 10:21:37 PM »
*bashes head against bar*

More with the feet, huh?
I guess I do have a good Progress Quest character made with feet...

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1166 on: February 23, 2003, 11:22:39 PM »
Well... I can make my own MIDIs without an expensive sequencer and keyboard!
http://matthewenterprises.tripod.com/chupsong.mid
http://matthewenterprises.tripod.com/coolstuff.mid

Check 'em out.

That was a joke.

« Reply #1167 on: February 24, 2003, 07:44:08 PM »
Chup Song was pretty cool and had a simple but great melody and instrumentation.
Cool Stuff was less to my liking but did have some great percussion moments.

Two questions, what music training have you had and how did you make those, then?

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

« Reply #1168 on: February 24, 2003, 09:55:13 PM »
Fiddlesticks!! I just cant beat that Seconds, anyone? event battle time... My best is 1.58 Seconds.. Oh well. I nearly have all the trophies!! 290 some trophies! wow! How many are there?
I beat almost all the event battles with Mario, but on the final one I used Kirby, belive it or not. And I won it the first time I tried it!!

« Reply #1169 on: February 24, 2003, 09:55:54 PM »
Fiddlesticks!! I just cant beat that Seconds, anyone? event battle time... My best is 1.58 Seconds.. Oh well. I nearly have all the trophies!! 290 some trophies! wow! How many are there?
I beat almost all the event battles with Mario, but on the final one I used Kirby, belive it or not. And I won it the first time I tried it!!

Print