Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 688185 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #420 on: October 08, 2002, 11:48:54 PM »
Okay...
You know, this is so cool... it's starting to get like one of those text RPG thingies!

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #421 on: October 09, 2002, 06:11:24 PM »
Oh darn you!!!! stupid koopas that can climb the stupid gates and swing the stupid things. go beat em up for me!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #422 on: October 09, 2002, 09:34:54 PM »
Hello!

I just moved here from Nowhere, USA, and I'm a bit tired and thirsty from those low-budget flights.  Can you believe it? They didn't have a single slice of Super Mushroom pizza or even a Fire Flower cola.  Heck, they didn't even bother to pop the Super Mario Bros. movie in their black-and white 8" television.  Oh well, that wasn't missed much. Well, bartender, could you whip me up some Starman lemonade? They also had no air conditioning on that plane, it was Mario's battle against Bowser on Isle Delphino all over again!

"I am FLUDD, the Flash liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance"
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #423 on: October 09, 2002, 10:50:32 PM »
Delfino.
Hmm... I'd like a Monte Drink.
(That's water, you know.)

That was a joke.

« Reply #424 on: October 10, 2002, 09:03:40 PM »
*sigh* I think I'll go pretend to play Donkey Kong on one of those broken arcade games over there while I'm waiting.

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #425 on: October 10, 2002, 09:26:03 PM »
Broken?!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
We have to call the repair man!!!
Hmm, what's that plug doing sitting there, and not plugged into the wall?

Well, I got to ...guess who... AnDrOsS in SFA... dude... he's ugly. But at least Krystal's out of stasis... And yes, Falco is in there too. I hope you can play after the game's over... I wish there were more games like that.

That was a joke.

« Reply #426 on: October 10, 2002, 09:30:02 PM »
Hey, what's this?(opens drawer to find Game Boy Advance with all Mario Lands and Advances, along with Donkey Kong and SMBDX)Does every seat along the counter have a drawer with this? Cool!(notices two cords coming out of GBA and into counter)Let me guess, they all have AC adapters so they don't need batteries, and all 8 are linked, 4 and 4, to each other! Interesting.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #427 on: October 10, 2002, 10:15:44 PM »
Hmmm, what's this? I seem to notice a nes, snes, n64, and gcn hooked up to not 1, not 2, but 10 tvs in this place!

Screw disneyland, this DEFINES the happiest place on earth!

PS...I wonder how many tax payers payed for this fictional bar?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #428 on: October 10, 2002, 10:20:10 PM »
Tax, in the Mushroom Kingdom? Bah! Have you seen all the coins lyin' around?
*takes Star Road route to Bowser's Castle*

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #429 on: October 10, 2002, 10:24:15 PM »
Wow, I found the circuitboard that hooks up the GBAs to the GCNs!

That was a joke.

« Reply #430 on: October 10, 2002, 10:40:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure mario and luigi don't have to worry about tax as much-it's the people that get knocked out when they hit their head on those darned blocks that'll have a slight problem.

Oh, and the more expensive things we "find," the more soft heads get hit hard. Oh, looky here, a secret vault with every video game ever? Oooooh! Well, I'll just email Dr. Mario to build another 5,000 patient rooms or so...he's gonna need them-crippled strangers sleepin in one bed give me nightmares.

« Reply #431 on: October 11, 2002, 02:43:16 PM »
Here's a Starman lemonade and a Monte Drink.

« Reply #432 on: October 11, 2002, 03:27:37 PM »
I know this doesn't suit the Mario Bar topics, or then again, maybe it does. But Does anyone here like the band U2 ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #433 on: October 11, 2002, 07:27:51 PM »
I like them... most of the time...
Anybody like Yes? (The band) They're cool.
Oh, and thanks for the Monte Drink!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/11/2002 6:29:26 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #434 on: October 11, 2002, 09:08:11 PM »
I never say what kinds of music I like. When I do, people always insult me for them. SO no, I have no opinions on music right now.

Anyway, I haven't gotten my Black Russian last week. I don't know why, but.... maybe I was too involved with the trivia?

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Print