Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 681736 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #810 on: November 17, 2002, 09:39:32 PM »
Do we even HAVE a fondue machine?

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #811 on: November 17, 2002, 09:44:04 PM »
You don't need a machine to make Fondue.
Here ya go, Lord Duke!
What do you want to dip in that?
I think I'll get me a soft serve twist.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #812 on: November 18, 2002, 07:55:27 PM »
Too long have I been gone. However good has come of my leave. I hath viewed both Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and The Fellowship of the Ring extended DVD edition. I have also been working out a new SMB RPG lightly based on the now defunct Realm of Death. It should be ready very soon. Ooo fondu....

« Reply #813 on: November 18, 2002, 08:05:11 PM »
HP: COS has got 3rd best opening weekend, taking A0TC's spot!
 n/a

« Reply #814 on: November 18, 2002, 08:23:14 PM »
Well duh. HP oviously has a lot more hype going for it. It's my opinion that AotC was a better movie, but the "failure" of Episode 1 (those morons) caused many fans to lose their faith in the prequel trilogy.

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Now threatening to sue Nintendo for not giving us water guns anything special for working our butts off in SMS.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

« Reply #815 on: November 18, 2002, 09:24:58 PM »
Sorry I've been gone for a few days.I saw Harry Potter and it was very bloddy.Two thumbs up.

And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #816 on: November 19, 2002, 01:21:12 AM »
I'd give it two thumbs sideways, meaning I don't care about it, and will probably never see it.
AOTC is a GREAT movie... Episode I was good, too, it's just all what you make of it. There can be no definite opinion.
I want the LotR extended DVD... GASP
Spider-Man's good too... and I'm looking forward to X-MEN 2... anyone else?

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #817 on: November 19, 2002, 05:33:06 PM »
Spider-Man kicked major *** and X-Men 2 should be good but the 4 movies Im relly looking forward to are The Two Towers, Hulk, House of the Dead, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and House of 1,000 Corpses. The Return of the King goes without saying. Hey anyone in here ever play Blaster Master on the NES?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #818 on: November 20, 2002, 01:21:50 AM »
My mom says she might not be able to handle the Hulk movie when it comes out. Hehe.
What is it with you two Oozes (1 & 2) and horror films?
It's funny... most of the movies I like are now intertwined somehow:
Patrick Stewart: Star Trek. I am a major Trekker.
Patrick Stewart: X-MEN. Ian McKellen: X-MEN
Ian McKellen: LotR. Christopher Lee: LotR
Christopher Lee: AotC
See what I mean? Weird, huh?
Another one I am really looking forward to is the Fantastic Four movie. My all-time favorite comic book.
Yep, The Two Towers and Return of the King are gonna be da bomb as well. They haven't released so many good movies so close together since... 1875! (Wait a minute... 1785? No, that's not it... Uhh, yeah, I mean they haven't ever made so many good movies so close together!)

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #819 on: November 20, 2002, 05:25:33 PM »
Well, I may be early, but I can't wait till Ep 3 comes out in 2005!
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #820 on: November 20, 2002, 08:56:39 PM »
Ditto.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #821 on: November 20, 2002, 09:13:32 PM »
I'm glad this forum has good nice people who don't hate me.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #822 on: November 20, 2002, 09:34:09 PM »
I don't hate you.

(I have little to add to anything said on the last page or so.)
~I.S.~

« Reply #823 on: November 20, 2002, 10:41:56 PM »
I am a horror buff. Fantasy too but big time horror. Me and the former ooze were friends because of our common intrests in horror and old Godzilla films. EP 3?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #824 on: November 21, 2002, 12:30:15 AM »
Star Wars: Episode III!
That was a joke.

Print