Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 685725 times)

« Reply #3360 on: June 14, 2006, 05:05:31 PM »
* G-Dawg wonders what's going to happen next.

So what are we supposed to do here?

« Reply #3361 on: June 14, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »
Here we order stuff and talk about our days. The usual and one note: I won't sell you minors any alcohal! I can't tolerate drunkards. *nods*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3362 on: June 14, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »
*Walks over to snack machine for a bag o' Shroom Crunchies.*

Does this machine take Chaos Emerald shards?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3363 on: June 14, 2006, 06:44:29 PM »
It's like the Pointless Topic, but with less pointlessness. Your post can pertain to that above it. I will surely perish if there are no sodas in my house by tomorrow.
Anyway, I'll start a conversation. How boring is summer so far? I mean, I'm bored even though my internet has been fairly stable the past 2 days. I mean, I've been a little productive but this is just boring. I'm boring myself right now, even. How 'bout you, bored?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3364 on: June 14, 2006, 07:05:51 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty dang bored.  I mean, there's just not all that much to do.  I wanna go somewhere this summer, though, like New York, Hawaii, [insert popular vacationing spot here], or Florida!  Yeah, that'd be great.
*takes a sip of sprite*
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3365 on: June 14, 2006, 08:47:38 PM »
My summer's been gong on 2 1/2 weeks, and I've spent most of it in front of my computer. Shame NSMB can't be played online, I'd be great at that...

(For the curious: /me, when placed at that beginning of a line, formats it so it looks as if it were an action that had been used properly on IRC. It's a lot cooler than putting an action in between two asterisks.)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:51:45 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3366 on: June 14, 2006, 10:08:14 PM »
Unlike you lowlife barflies, I have I job.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3367 on: June 14, 2006, 10:10:27 PM »

* Luigison stares in awe at The Chef's tall cold one.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3368 on: June 14, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
Wow. That is a seriously cold one.

Chup, I'd have a job if I could get one. I can't actually get an official job anywhere around here until I'm 16 and can drive myself there everyday (not to mention most places have a certain age limit for applicants too). I'll have a job pretty soon here, but it won't be for very long. It'll get me enough to hold onto and get a Wii later on... and I'll be happy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3369 on: June 15, 2006, 06:51:34 AM »
*Mr.Melee walks in* What's going on here? Oh crud, I work here! *is forced by Bird Person and MaxVance to work* So, how much pi do I get paid with?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3370 on: June 15, 2006, 08:49:22 AM »
My summer just started today, but I'm pretty sur it'll become boring over time. Thank Bob I live near the beach or else it would be Hyper-boring. When things are Hyper-boring, chances are you'll die of boredom very quickly.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3371 on: June 15, 2006, 09:10:31 AM »
Well, I'm not dead yet...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3372 on: June 15, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »
Uh, pt_peach.
This was yesterday's usual.
*Gives usual to pt_peach*

I'll just have a Sprite with rocks.
And add some sugar.
And that.
Hey, who's that guy?
*Points to bald guy holding something in his coat pocket*
Most Wishy-Washy

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3373 on: June 15, 2006, 12:42:29 PM »
I'm gonna go interrogate him. *goes to interrogate bald guy*

« Reply #3374 on: June 15, 2006, 12:46:01 PM »
Here ya go, dude. My usual wages were pix2, I think.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print