Print

Author Topic: I am New:)  (Read 2299 times)

« on: July 16, 2002, 05:50:56 PM »
I am new to TMK:)  I have played ALL the games on ALL the systems that relate to Mario:)  I also like Zelda and Mega Man:)  But for now this is a Mario only place:)  I like Peach and Luigi.  They are the two most misunderstood characters in the series.  I glad Nintendo launched the Game Cube using Luigi as the "main character."  He has always been in his brother's shadow.  It was about time he stood on his own.  Now I hope that one day Nintendo will make an ACTUAL game using Peach as the "main character."  Mario is NOT going to die if he gets rescued by a women.  If Nintendo does not make a game by the near future I will create my OWN game:)  Or maybe Peach and Zelda can team up!!!  Mario is cool too, but enough is enough.  

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 10:22:12 PM »
Welcome to the board! All i can say other than that is watch out for some people(they know who they are)

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 08:11:22 AM »
Im new too

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 08:25:03 AM »
heh heh, I think im one of the ones KinopioToad was refering to. but dont worry, im still cooling off from a recent flame war. but in a day or two.....and watch out for bandicootbuddy. recently he was in a big flame war and I think he got banned (remember that previously mentioned flame war?). yep, I was the one who finally got the ******* banned. although I wasn't really flaming him, I just call it jabbing at him, cuz I didnt really get to go all out. anyways, im too lazy to continue this, so in closing: if bandicootbuddy ISN'T banned and is reading this, you will be banned soon. until then, go to hell.

oh yeah, welcome to these boards! sorry bout that, I know nobody wants to here about me 'jabbing' at someone, but I got carried away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 11:45:18 AM »
Hi, and welcome aboard! In Virginia people like to saythings like howdy, but since im not from Virginia, I guess I dont have anything to worry about.(Sorry to all of the residence of Virginia)

Three guys are walking down the street. Two of them walk into a bar. The other one ducks.

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 7/17/2002 10:47:06 AM
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2002, 11:58:13 AM »
Welcome!

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2002, 01:53:34 PM »
So if bandicootbuddy was banned from this site,then why do we have to worry about him?

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2002, 02:17:31 PM »
cuz he might not be banned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;