Print

Author Topic: Rumor or Reality?  (Read 2105 times)

« on: July 17, 2002, 11:49:26 PM »
Dear Mario Fans:
My friend (who seems to know more about Mario than me) told me the other day that "Luigi is gay."  I was surprised.  I like Luigi and I really don't care if he is gay or not.  But I just want to see if my friend really knows what he is talking about or if he is just trying to invent rumors.  Please let me know.  Shalom!:)

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 12:19:53 AM »
Is this about that pink outfit in SSBM?  ;)

Boy, I'm on a replying spree today.  I usually just lurk.  The pink outfit is . . . an interesting look, to be sure, but Nintendo's never given any indication that he likes guys.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 10:22:57 AM »
They only gave him a pink outfit so he could be on the red team in team melee.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 11:42:55 AM »
Luigi is not the one who is gay here, it is your friend!!! Just kidding.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 04:02:26 PM »
Luigi is not in any way said or implied to be gay.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 09:49:16 AM »
Luigi is not gay. Is it that high pitched voice? He has a deeper one in other games. And what about the Luigi/Daisy thing that's been going around for almost a year since mario Tennis?

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

Print