Print

Author Topic: Mario X???  (Read 3220 times)

« on: July 21, 2002, 10:30:07 AM »
My brother and his fried said that there would be Mario X for Dolphin! Is this true? I think it's a bunch of balloni!!!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 01:41:09 PM »
What the hell? The dolphin is the Gamecube, and there is no mario X, are you living in the year 1999, becuase it's gamecube, not dolphin.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 10:46:50 PM »
I think that marioguy is referring to the screenshot of the millions of marios(or creatures in general)that the gamecube could produce.

I am the supreme ruler of The World!!!! All of you shall bow before me!!! Or just try to be nice or something. I dont care. Anyone who disobeys shall be punished with extreame severity! Or a smack on the Noggin with a rolled up newspaper or something. You decide.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 12:57:18 PM »
exactly that was from 1999. Or 2000, Whatever.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 07:53:15 PM »
Actually,that "Mario X" thing you were referring to was a demo demonstrating the Gaecube's graphical power. Did you know that that demo was the framework for the designing of the hundreds of Pikmin in the game "Pikmin"

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2002, 11:50:36 AM »
I think it will be for the Dolphin 2 sounds like jibberish to me???

It's ah me Marioguy

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2002, 07:10:20 PM »
Hey Mario guy, come speak with me outside.
*Gun shoots*
That's better.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2002, 02:21:18 PM »
When he/she said *gun shoots* I was holding the gun, and aiming it at him/her!!!

It's ah me Marioguy

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2002, 02:33:57 PM »
<extreme sarcasm>Oh my god! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!! YOU SHOULD BE ON THE TV!!!</extreme sarcasm>

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2002, 04:04:38 PM »
Actually, that kind of humor is on TV. It's not as sarcastic as you think.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2002, 01:24:47 PM »
Actcually my brother made the whole thing up!!! that moron

It's ah me Marioguy

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2002, 12:15:04 PM »
Actually, you guys are all morons (except frostbite, he is cool and funny)!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2002, 12:37:43 PM »
Well, you 'ad me fooled!!!!1111111111

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2002, 10:50:02 PM »
Flame war alert

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print