Print

Author Topic: Are there any 17 year old girls here?  (Read 7469 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 16, 2002, 06:22:02 PM »
Just curious... By the way, I am a 17 year old male.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 08:35:30 PM »
I don't think so, most girls here are under 16.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2002, 11:18:55 PM »
Really? That's kinda weird, don't you think?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 03:54:56 PM »
I dont know why the heli I am responding to this but I am a 17  year old male. Ihave realy spikey hair. But why did I respond I dunno.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 05:56:37 PM »
That's scary that you're responding.  Wait a sec...what the **** (starts with H) am I doing in this topic? *pushes escape button*
Hmmm...I'm still here...*zap*

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 07:09:22 AM »
Bwahahahahahahahahahha. Saee cant make fun od me weirdo.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2002, 11:16:33 AM »
dude, youre 17? you act like you are 12

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 11:26:44 PM »
Axem Green?
It's just 'cause he can't type or spell.
No offense, AG!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2002, 07:53:09 PM »
*waves* I'm 17 and of the female persuasion. It's hard to find gal gamers, especially those my age. One guy at another forum actually E-mailed me to mention his respect for my being a video game fan and a girl.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2002, 08:00:58 PM »
We have at least 3 ladies 20+ that read the site, or so I've been told.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2002, 08:02:10 PM »
I really don't understand why most girls don't like video games. I know a girl *hearts fly above my head* who likes games, and she's almost 17... she's better at SMB and SMB2 than me...

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 08:19:05 PM »
I think video games are sort of a male-oriented thing anyways. It's socially acceptable for guys to lock themselves in the basement and play video games for days on end. But I guess a lot of girls, especially those in their later teens like myself, think it's kind of immature. Well they just suck! Fortunately, I hang around with gals of somewhat better taste who don't mind going a few rounds in SSBM, even if they have a penchant for Pikachu and his cute little hats.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 08:23:19 PM »
Hmmmm.... It is true... finding an older female gamer is hard to do. Meh, all the girls I play(ed) video games with usually get wolloped by me.(I only have played with two)

The night Santa went crazy, the night Kris Kringle went nuts, now ya can''t hardly walk around the north pole without steppin in reigndeer guts!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 08:38:42 PM »
I have NEVER come across a girl gamer. Not in person, anyway. I dunno, video games just seem to be a male-oriented thing, although if it were the other way around, girls would be better at it than guys......had something to do with brain response time and finger movement which are better coordinated in females. Like the few females who like to type, they usually turn out to be better than the guys.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 09:08:02 PM »
I have run out of things to say in this topic.

That was a joke.

Print