Print

Author Topic: Is Bowser worse then we think?  (Read 2633 times)

« on: July 16, 2000, 09:30:40 PM »
Is Bowser worse then we think? You probably think he never mistreated his troops, but think harder. Think about the Chain Chomp from SM64. When Mario freed it, wouldn't he had attacked Mario if he was part of Bowser's army? Instead, he breaks the bars that guard the star and goes away, probably to get as far away from Bowser as it can. And how come there are hundreds of Koopa Troopas in most Mario games and only three in SM64? Bowser probably killed most of them off for being stupid or something. And in Mario Party 2, when a Koopa Troopa sees Bowser, why is it so scared of him? Or maybe Bowser isn't all that bad. Maybe the Chain Chomp was stupid, Mario killed most of the Koopa Troopa's, and Bowser was drunk when the Koopa Troopa saw him. What do you think?

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2000, 09:08:49 AM »
Heehee.. drunk Bowser... Bowser:"Mnnn...I love you, man! *hic* really! hey..do you see those floaty things,too?"
Anyways,back on subject. Bowser seems to be rather unpredictable,so it's hard to say... His Koopalings certainly haven't missed a meal from the look of them, and it seems that he treats them rather well... I think the troopa was just frightened because it said to be in the script.Remember how MP2 was pretty much staged.They were all just acting..The lack of troopas is probably because they're afraid of Mario... after all, he takes their shell off, then runs them down with it. I don't know about the chomp... maybe it's Bowser's pet, and he keeps it chained up so it won't mess up his piranha plant garden, then when Mario freed it it thought it was about time to do some plant munching, and accidently barreled into the star cage, which caused it to open...

Edited by - Winx on 7/17/00 8:11:52 AM

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2000, 10:02:15 AM »
I think of Chain Chomps and most of Bowser's army as animals, not really smart enough to attack Mario, just walk around and often bump into him.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2000, 05:16:18 PM »
Well... the chain chomps do bark like dogs... but the Koopa Troopas speak and wear fashionable undies...hmm...

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2000, 10:25:59 PM »
And in Mario Kart 64, bowser's castlem the Thwomp in the cage

Print