Print

Author Topic: The Old Topic of "Where do you live?"  (Read 9013 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2003, 08:25:29 PM »
I live in Missouri, the Show-Me(how-boring-it-is-around-here)-State
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2003, 08:51:31 PM »
I hail from Ohio, home of the Buckeyes, the National CHAMPS!!!!! Oops, getting a little out of hand. I also live in Crackton(My Animal Crossing Town. Name: David)

Moo!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 06:17:45 PM »
I would appreciate some more input on this topic, please.

I also live in Onett in AC.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 12:01:34 AM »
Folks don't call me Watoad there, but I host a residence in the fruity town of Cahquene (where many a fruit tree can be found).
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2003, 09:20:58 AM »
Woah! Watoad, you were born in Sacramento! No way! I used to live there (9 years of my life)! You now live near Redmond, WA? You sound A LOT like someone I know. What's your first name?

I now live in North Carolina.
And I was born in Washington DC!! Nation's capitol! Whooooooooo!! (I lived in Maryland before CA, obviously.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2003, 04:10:22 PM »
YOU LIVE IN NC!??!? ME TOO!!!

Which county you live in? (I'm in Mcdowell)
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2003, 06:42:32 PM »
I'm in Wake. Small world afterall, huh?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2003, 06:54:29 PM »
 I'm a pure New Yorker, for what it's worth.

Not the city, mind you. I'm from upstate, Warsaw, to be exact.

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2003, 07:58:01 PM »
Cars from my hometown can you find everywhere. The cars are called "VW" ... and I'm from Wolfsburg, Germany , where "VW" was founded.
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2003, 08:03:54 PM »
I live in a peaceful town. Too peaceful if you ask me. Somehow EVERYBODY'S nice. I mean, there hasn't been a crime here in months! Another thing, everybody's SMART here too! Somehow great intelligence is a STANDARD here! I look a lot less intelligent in my town than I would in an AVERAGE town! I almost wonder what living in L.A. or New York City would be like.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2003, 08:10:09 PM »
Groovy!
Hey, my last name is German (although I'm an American mutt. Heheh... Mixture of mostly German and English descent with a bit of Dutch. Probably some others too, but, meh, tracking ancestry is just too confusing.)  @_@

The German teacher asked me where I was from and I'm like, "...The U.S......" Geez, I've never even been OUT of this country, for crying out loud. (Although I've been to 30 states)

--------------------

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2003, 08:18:59 PM »
Oh...

You're learning German...it's harder to learn German for an English than learning Eglish for a German. ...
By the way: If you visit the land that gave you your name ... use the train, because the Gasoile is very expensive here (1lit. = 2.10€ ~ 2.50$)

By the way (sencond): Is you German good?
----------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2003, 08:35:34 PM »
Actually, no; I'm learning Spanish. My Spanish teacher happens to share the same room as the German teacher. I had to makeup a test after school, and he came in the room while I was taking it and noticed my last name.
Frankly, German just looks too hard! LOOOOOOOOOONG words!! @_@

--------------------

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2003, 08:35:47 PM »
Hey, I own a VW.  It is a 1965 convertible beetle.  Not to offend you or German people or anything, but I hate it.  It always breaks down, and as soon as we fix that problem, something else goes wrong.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2003, 09:00:14 PM »
@Sapphira: There aren't long words in the German language.. but we combi some words with some others.
-----

The "VW Käfer" was the first car wwhat was build for everyone in germany... but there mus be something wrong with your car... do you use  "normal" or "diesel" Gas?
----------

Print