Print

Author Topic: Let's design the best Mario game ever.  (Read 13434 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2003, 02:00:32 PM »
We could include some other characters, including Link and Kirby.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2003, 02:58:32 PM »
Naw, I don't like crossovers. If anything, maybe a little cameo, similar to Link and Samus' appearance in SMRPG.

I think I've mentioned this before, but the game would be so awesome if it had Mario character cameos galore! Like Raz and Raini, Dyna and Mite, the Koopalings would be cool, Minh T., Tayce T., Kamek, Jinx... And of course Geno, Mallow, Goombario and the rest of the party members. Ya know, characters from previous adventures.

They should also have ALL the enemies from previous games...although I wouldn't see the point of re-making baddies for higher levels, like how in PM there are Fuzzies, Forest Fuzzies, and Jungle Fuzzies.

Also, they should bring back all the previous items. Especially power-ups, like the Cape Feather, Fire Flower, Tanooki Suit, etc.

It would be awesome if the adventure involved the star characters, like Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, etc., and you could switch between them, similar to the way you switched from Mario's point of view to Peach's in Paper Mario. Only more frequently b/w all of 'em.

Each would have to complete a different task before you could switch, and multipule tasks could occur.
Say you were Mario, and then you started a task. You gave up on that one, so you switched to another one. You find a "meeting place" where you know you're gonna find the others and switch from Mario to Luigi. Then you can work on Luigi's task. Kinda similar to the switching in DK64.

Certain tasks you'd have to complete in a particular order, but for the most part, the rest would be free reign. Once you obtained enough Stars/Shines or something similar to that effect, you could move on to the next world/area.

As for battles and enemies, I like the style in SMS. But also with Real-time RPG with HP and such, as mentioned before in this thread.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2003, 03:02:13 PM »
They're all top ideas, Sapphira!

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2003, 03:02:15 PM »
They're all top ideas, Sapphira!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2003, 08:33:27 PM »
If they were to have characters from other franchises, it would have to be an all-Nintendo RPG, which would be awesome too.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2003, 07:30:43 PM »
I think Bowser should be a playable character.  Then the Wario Brothers could be the antagonists.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2003, 07:42:18 PM »
The game could also contain the previous Mario games (Paper Mario, Super Mario Bros., Mario Bros.) as secrets to unlock.

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2003, 07:17:13 PM »
It MUST have Gaz! He's is the best! YES HE IS!!

(Sorry... got excited).
 n/a

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2003, 08:05:41 AM »
How about a SIMS feeling like receving mail and having to built houses over and over again cause boswer broke it.

These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.
These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 12:10:15 PM »
a beatem'up idea for a mario game becuse their  hasnt been a beat'em up with mario before

the story is that You start out in mushroom kingdom and move on to  Amusement Park,  Cemetery, wario's Bar,Kero ewers,dreamland,ith each segue the mario seems to get closer to prising prising peach from bowsers grasp, and occasionally you will have silly bonus rounds(hit buttons to blow up a balloon, or hit buttons for mario to slap  awake),with the level layout is that the final one goes to the boss fight too quickly, and you are stuck maneuvering repetitively for a while. The boss keeps compacting and re-arranging . The gameplay will be simuler to teenage mutant ninja turtles ,quirky humor helps give the finale more value .other levels seaside,nimbus islands,smithy factory and bowsers palace

the music-upbeat and techno

the enemys-Zeus Guy,Koopa Troopas,Thunder Lakitus,Torpedo Ted,Shark Chomp,Shy Squad,Ninja,Spear Guy,Mace Guy,Bandana Blue,Birdo,Crystal King,Dizzy Dandy,Dry Bones,Flying Goomba,Lava Piranha,bomberman,blue mage,chocobos,Man Hacks,Prowler,Alien Gunship,Zombies,Ant Lion,Combine Soldiers,Alien Slave,Alien Grunt,Tentacle,Garg,Alien Controller,Gonarch,
The Man in the Suit,Shock Roach,Shock Troopers,Pit Drone,Zombie Grunt,

the bosses-Valentina,Tubba Blubba,Tutankoopa,Smilax,Octolot,Naval Piranha,The kung fu Master,smithy,Monstermama bowser's body guard and the last boss bowser

the items-Switch,Red Shell,P-Wing,Fire Bomb,ham,beef stew,mcnuggets,candy,granades,stars,blow torch,shot gun,Laser-Guided rocket launcher,crow bar,357 Magnum,MP-5,Gauss Gun,The Hive-hand,Snark,Super Nailgun,Greasegun,Alien Spore Globe,Shock Rifle,Displacer,Barnacle Gun

obsticles-A spinning saw blade,freddy kruger,Gun Turrets and black magic

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2003, 12:30:18 PM »
i think that the beat em up idea will bloody.
and it will change nintendo's history for ever

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2003, 02:12:20 PM »
so what do you think of the idea

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2003, 02:18:46 PM »
Two words: You're sick.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2003, 02:44:32 PM »
Bah, what can you expect, with Mario's incredibly friendly gameplay, who can blame the people who want some violence in them?

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/5/2003 1:48:24 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2003, 02:50:45 PM »
i think that my game idea is so great it should be published by nintendo and realesed on gameboy advance and gamecube.

Print