Print

Author Topic: Trying To Not Make Sense  (Read 1876 times)

« on: April 18, 2003, 06:29:52 PM »
RULES-
Try your very hardest to put a single character in the weirdest situation that they could get into while keeping it as out-landish as possible.
Keep it clean. I hate when people go "and then they did it!" and completely screw the story up.
I'll start!
One day, Mario was walking down a sidewalk. Just as he rounded the block, a giant Swedish meat ball jumped out of a bush beside him and grabbed him with it's drooling ground chuck!!(By the way, I realize that this is similar to that of the Ed, Edd n' Eddy episode)

Once, I saw a flower, and I picked it, and I smiled, and I ran, and I skipped, and then I fell, and I cried. But then I saw the flower again so I picked it up and I smiled and I ran and...
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 07:26:07 AM »
This is a rip-off of "Mario Nonsense."

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 01:56:24 PM »
"Trying" to not make sense? I don't have to "try" to not make sense. not making sense comes naturally to me.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 09:38:25 PM »
Luigi heared his brother's screams of terror and ran out to save his brother.

He knew what needed to be done.  It wasn't going to be easy, and it certainly wasn't going to be fun.  But Luigi rose to the occasion, pulled out a knife and fork, and started eating.

1200 pounds of grade A Swedish meat later, Mario was safe and Luigi was in the emergency room having his stomach pumped.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 10:07:12 AM »
This is not even not making sense! People just can't spell and characters are in dumb situations. This is just crap that was made to rip-off other people's work!

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 4/27/2003 9:07:47 AM

Print