Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 42028 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #210 on: May 15, 2003, 09:17:18 PM »
Bleh, it's cloudy where I live, so I can't see the lunar eclipse. I guess that's why I didn't start doing something irrational or amazingly insane or potentially dangerous to my health THIS TIME. Don't know if I'll be able to say the same NEXT TIME...

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2003, 09:22:46 PM »
Shoot. It's cloudy here, too.
Heheh...I was wondering if you had transformed yet... Now is it only when there's a lunar eclipse or whenever there's a full moon? :)
I guess it's a good thing it's cloudy where you're at. For the sakes of everyone who lives in your area. (I'm glad I'm in a different state. Heheh.) :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2003, 09:26:25 PM »
If I remember correctly, I was born on the night of a full moon. I think (If not, it was really close, no more than a day off) so, anyways. Although it only happens during lunar eclipses. Sometimes.

So yes, I am one of those "full moon" babies. Or else I'm pretty sure, anyways. Go me.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #213 on: May 15, 2003, 09:32:09 PM »
Yeah, well I was born one year, one week and (obviously) one day of the week after the release of SMB in Japan (which happened to be on a Friday the 13th--the day it was released, not the day I was born, BTW), so nya! Go *ME*!  :P

Hmm...I don't know when the full moon was at that time, though.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2003, 09:54:41 PM »
I'm going to look at the eclipse right now. Sadly, it's cloudy here, too. What, are there clouds all over the US or something?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2003, 09:58:22 PM »
Well, considering there have been TORNADOES all over the US, that somehow doesn't seem surprising.

...What's it like living in tornado country, anyway? We recently had a few north of here, but we didn't even have a tornado WATCH.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/15/2003 8:59:52 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2003, 10:00:19 PM »
Yeah. One of them nearly hit Tulsa.
EDIT: Well, I live smack in the middle of the "Magic Empire," and tornadoes never come here. But it is kinda scary sometimes. I could hear the sirens very close last time. And there was a ton of rain and hail.

Oh well. It's extremely cloudy here so I can't see anything of the eclipse either.

Edited by - Chupperson WEIRD on 5/15/2003 9:02:15 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #217 on: May 16, 2003, 04:41:58 PM »
Everyone: It was moderately cloudy here, but I saw some eclipse when clouds moved around. I saw enough.

Insane Steve: Never fear; the dice problem will not go unsolved once I get around to it (I hope). Don't do anything silly like reveal the answer prematurely.

Sapphira: You prefer logic to math? What is the difference, please?

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2003, 06:56:42 PM »
CW: You're lucky, then, I guess. :)

Lizard Dude: There's a BIG difference. Math involves numbers, equations and ability to solve.
Logic is ability to reason.
Solving is different from reasoning. Here's a simple example of math vs. logic:

Math: Take 2 apples from three apples and how many are left? Answer: 1 apple.

Logic: Take 2 apples from three apples and how many do you have? Answer: 2 apples, 'cuz *I* took 2.

Mathmatically, you'd want to say 1 apple, but then you have to counteract with logic and think about the wording of the question.
How many do *I* have, vs how many are left. *I* took 2; 1 on the lable is *left.*

Does this help?

Everyone: Oh yeah, Chapter 13's now up in "The Prophecy"!

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/16/2003 6:15:48 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2003, 08:45:02 PM »
I doubt the Vulcans would agree with you, Sapphira.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2003, 09:03:39 PM »
Hmmm...Perhaps. My dad's a Vulcan; maybe I should ask him. :)
(Heheh...I mentioned before that my family all have Star Trek: Voyager alter-egos. He's Tuvok. Heehee.)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2003, 09:30:49 PM »
Sigh... All that work on CH 13 and nobody's even been reading it...to my knowledge, anyway. What happened to all my readers? I haven't even seen a lot of them on the boards lately...

Could I get a Crystalline, please? Maybe my energy will boost a bit...

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2003, 09:45:41 PM »
This ain't the bar...
And I will read it, eventually...
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2003, 09:48:50 PM »
So? Luigison's been serving stuff like hot Dr. Pepper.
And read it soon! I'm growing impatient! *Sigh* Sorry... I guess my 15 *days* of fame are over... *Sigh*...

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2003, 09:51:04 PM »
Umm... I will...
That was a joke.

Print