Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41982 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2003, 01:21:56 PM »
"Enter a number between 2 and 4 that is greater than 8."

It is possible, but not in the way most people think.  The key word is "Enter".  As in I will "enter" this reply into the thread.

If no one gets it by next week I will give another hint.

By the way, Deezer gave the hint "Reference" as to the original and now new location of the "secret" page.  Has anyone found it yet?

Edited by - Luigison on 5/3/2003 12:25:45 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2003, 01:32:44 PM »
I had found the page before it had been moved away and back, so I still know where it is.

Enter... in the sense of "stick a number between these two numbers"?  So it can just be something like 9?  Making... 294?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2003, 01:46:25 PM »
Fifth enters "294".

The screen changes to, "Congratulations, that's correct.  Would you like to play another game?"

"Enter "Y" to play a new game, or "N" to exit."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2003, 05:02:57 PM »
I can't believe I didn't catch that.

*Hits Y*

Seriously... I normally see trick questions like that. Here's a little math problem I made:

Fill in the blank with <, =, or >.

Solutions of 2+2 ____ Solutions of cube root of 8

Have fun...

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2003, 06:25:15 PM »
Fifth, are you "Pegasus Team"?

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2003, 07:11:42 PM »
Nope.  Pegasus Team was around before I joined (but HAS posted a few times since.)

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2003, 08:02:33 PM »
Y

Thank You. For your next puzzle translate:

/v/@/2!0 /2(_)/_35
'//@/2!0 b4k45

Edited by - Luigison on 5/3/2003 7:05:14 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2003, 12:27:18 PM »
Mario Rules
Wario before....(something)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2003, 02:40:44 PM »
Very close, but the b4k45 is actually from Japanese.

Hint: In English the first and second lines rhyme.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2003, 10:16:02 PM »
/_/ /\/3/> h31P?

The Japanese 'baka' is usually translated as 'idiot' or 'moron'

Here I am using it as a word that rhymes with 'Rules'

This should be easy to finish now.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2003, 10:21:38 PM »
fools.
...That doesn't fit together right, unless you intended it to be, as the (in)famous phrase goes, Wario "drools"

Sweet! 100th post! ;)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/5/2003 9:22:58 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2003, 10:40:43 PM »
I didn't mean for it to fit together the way you mean.  I was using it to refer to the way Wario plays Tricks on Mario by doing things like dropping barrels over his head.  In other words, Wario fools Mario, but Mario still rules.

I don''t know the html secret, so don''t ask.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2003, 10:45:13 PM »
Ah. That was the other way I was thinking. Woohoo! I deciphered the code! ...With a little help, of course. :)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2003, 11:10:25 PM »
1337 isn't that hard to decipher...
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2003, 11:18:55 PM »
Some of the letters can be. I needed help to figure out that 4=A, which makes sense when I think about it.

Oh, CW, how much have you read of my fanfic? All 12 of the chapters in Part 1 are completed, in case you didn't know.

--------------------

Print