Print

Author Topic: Hi 'm a Newbie  (Read 3884 times)

« on: April 26, 2003, 01:40:31 PM »
hello i'm a newbie and i'm a friend
of yoshi no. 6 and i have a mushroom head
i'm 12 and luv mushrooms and marios

(*_*)
(*_*)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 01:47:37 PM »
Welcome! Hey, you're also the 2003rd member! Same as the year! Woooooooo!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2003, 04:11:38 PM »
I'm a newbie too. I only have 1,400 posts and have only been here for about 400 days.

I am such a newbie (Kind of). Welcome. And please stay? These boards seem to be reviving and 2 more active members would REALLY help.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2003, 04:37:16 PM »
Well aren't you guys glad I joined? Now you have not only a new member, but also the MOST ACTIVE member! Hehe! Anyway, don't let my strange comments scare you off. Heheheh... (Nor others')

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2003, 06:41:49 PM »
Chupperson's the true newbie if there ever was one. With only 5000+ posts, he doesn't know what a flame war is, the idea of editing a post is beyond his comprehension, and he gets all confused when someone says "Special Powers." You're nothin', Steve. Chupperson is our NEWBIEâ„¢.

Sapphira, I was pretty darn active when I first joined the forums, but I eventually slowed down my posting because it took up so much time. After awhile I was posting rather seldom in the main forums. Now my pace is on the rise again for some reason. I en't saying it's a good thing, though.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2003, 07:05:43 PM »
Don't you have to be 13 or older to join? I guess not, anymore. I guess the rules arn't being enforced too harshly.

I am poetry in motion. You are gibberish in neutral.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2003, 07:13:30 PM »
O-kaaaay... ...? I thought he was one of the people that STARTED the involvement of special powers, and I thought he CAN edit others' posts... But, whatever, I dunno.

Anyway, my computer's really fast (gotta love DSL broadband), especially since the comps' new (had it only a few months). Plus since I won't be in school until August, I REALLY don't think my posting's gonna die down, with having nothing to do, really. (hehe...)

--------------------

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 12:44:54 AM »
Steve said, "I'm a newbie too. I only have 1,400 posts . . ." ONLY 1400?!!?! My post count is a little over 600, significantly less than 1400, and I do NOT consider myself a newbie. So I figured, if Steve's gonna call himself one, I may as well take it all the way and call Chupperson—who has more posts than anyone else—a NEWBIE™.

As for the Special Powers side of things, you can see how things happened at this old topic:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=70074&forum_id=500&Topic_Title=Society+of+the+Forum+Secret+Keepers&forum_title=&M=0&S=True

I, alas, have only a 56K, dial-up connection. The worst part of this is that my house has a DSL connection running into it, but it's for my dad's work. His office is downstairs (as opposed to the upstairs location of our home computer), and there is no practical way to bring the connection up here—other than spending money we don't currently have to hire professional workers to run it through the walls.

Even with a fast connection, though, lots of posting takes me lots of time, and I am very much in school right now. Forced education* lasts until early June, and then I'm free from it for the rest of my life (yippee!!!).

*That is, public education. All of my future education after this June is college. I won't like every class in it, but it will be much better than the forced stuff.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 12:53:49 AM »
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....(really long uhhh for this one) I think that the people with a really high number of posts claiming to be "Newbies" were just joking, but you may not have understood that because the sound of the jokes zooming right past you must have distracted you. Now please don't be mad, its rare that I get an opportunity to do something like that.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2003, 03:50:03 AM »
Why would you call yourself a newbie if you posted like 200 thats stupid.

(*_*)
(*_*)

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2003, 11:39:07 AM »
Hey you're 12 I'm 11!

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2003, 01:02:37 PM »
marioguy:
"Hey you're 12 I'm 11!"

That explains it.

Welcome Mushroom Head, enjoy your stay. Please refrain from Flamming, spamming, and avid offtopic conversations. Have a great time.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2003, 01:05:00 PM »
What does that explain?

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2003, 02:43:11 PM »
Umm...a slight lack in maturity, perhaps? No offense intended.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 07:29:38 PM »
Sapphira:
You are not the most active member. Second most active, perhaps, but I've been here almost every day for 8 months, replying to everything that interests me (which is almost every topic on the board).
That was a joke.

Print