Print

Author Topic: Help make a fanfic!  (Read 4382 times)

« on: May 07, 2003, 05:24:33 PM »
Ok, here's the laydown.  No nonsense.  Any extensive nonsense will be edited out.  One sentence each, and make it interesting, k?  All your user names will be in the credits.  Yes, you can make jokes, but no "Look!" said Toad, "A chain chomp!" ok?  That's really annoying ecspecially when it's used multiple times.  Oh yeah, and staying on topic helps too.  No fake characters, no "putting yourself in the story", etc.  Anyway, have fun with it, I'll be writting everything down.  (And I'll correct spelling and grammar errors too.)  Oh yeah, and it's ok to leave a partial sentence.
I'll write a few sentences to get you started:

One day, Mario and Luigi went for a walk in the Forest of Illusion when suddenly, a large, pink boo came out of nowhere and bumped into Mario.  "Mario!  Luigi!" said the boo, "I have an inmportant message from the Prince of Boos!  He said: ...

Have fun!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 05:43:31 PM »
Something terrible has happened!! A friend of mine was kidnapped!! (S)He's...

(I wanted to make an annoying joke SOOO badly...) :) Heheh... But seriously, uuhhh...(hehe) a serious story can be a nice change.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/7/2003 4:44:07 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 06:32:54 PM »
He's been taken to The Gate of No Return!'"
Mario looked puzzled.  "Isn't that where only ghosts can go unharmed?" Mario asked, "'Cause...

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 11:29:09 PM »
...if so, then there's realy nothing that we can do to help.  We're not ghosts, and we have no desire to become ghosts."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 11:32:21 PM »
"Who is this friend of his, anyway?" Luigi asked.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 05:42:30 AM »
The very stressed boo started sweating, "It was... Princess Peach!"
Mario and Luigi's mouths hung open as the boo continued, "We tried to stop him, but he threw pure water in our faces and had to disappear."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 10:10:38 AM »
"Princess Peach!? Aw, crud. Can't those stupid guards of hers do ANYTHING!" Mario shook his head. "Anyway, where is this 'gate of no return' place? Wouldn't she have been turned into a ghost!?"

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/8/2003 9:15:41 AM

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 02:57:49 PM »
The boo looked at the ground, "Bowser invented a machine that transforms people into ghosts and back.  Bowser used it on Peach to make her a ghost."  Mario smiled grimly, "Why don't we just use the machine to turn ourselves into ghosts?  Then we can kick bowser's butt, and save peach!"  The boo shook his head, "Bowser destroyed the machine and split it up into 3 parts.  If we're going to save Peach, then we'll have to find the parts, the plans, and then we have to build it!"  Mario cracks his fingers, "Ok, where did he hide the first part?"  The boo shrugged, "Somewhere in...

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 04:14:12 PM »
...Pipe Maze.

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2003, 10:39:57 AM »
"Oh great!" Luigi said with a disappointed look on his face, "We'll never find it in there!"

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 12:15:57 AM »
"We could probably get some sort of radar scanner from E. Gadd to help us find it..." suggested Mario.

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2003, 01:20:28 AM »
They got to the Lab & finally got a Game Boy Metal Detector!!!!! "Lets get to Pipe Maze!"said Mario,but when they got there,the enterance to Pipe Maze....

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2003, 01:43:06 PM »
was blocked by a huge lakitu.  Mario reconized the lakitu as Lakilester, but his glasses were gone, and his eyes were an eerie green...

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 03:06:01 PM »
"Would you let us pass, Lakilester?" Mario said with a slight urgency in h9is voice.

...Besides everything!

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2003, 01:37:34 PM »
Lakilester said, "Who's there! Who are you?"
Mario responded, "It's-a-me Mario!"
Luigi chimed in, "And-a-Luigi too!"

...Besides everything!

Print