Print

Author Topic: Yay! I did it!  (Read 2174 times)

« on: May 25, 2003, 02:32:19 PM »
Okay, here's my story. When I arrived at my hotel, I unpacked my bags. Because I got a BIG headache from the plane, I decided to go and find a resturant so I could drink something. I was walking along then all of a sudden ... guess what? I saw an internet cafe! Full of joy, I ran through the doors and dived on top of a chair. And here I am, writing this message, in the cafe. Nifty or what? (And no, I haven't had any luck with .. the thing, you know what I mean. Geez ... what do you expect, I only arrived an hour ago!) I'll go back to my apartment (Room No. 429!) soon, but I can speak again tomorrow. I'll be here for another 20 minutes or so.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 04:02:05 PM »
Yay! You did it!

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 04:38:23 PM »
Cool, but I don't know the whole story. Could you tell me about it?
 n/a

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 12:50:17 PM »
Okay ... I referenced it in another thread, but here goes ... I'm on holiday! I'll be back on Thursday. But no worries, 'cos the cafe is just down the road from my hotel. Ooh ... today, I went to an old steam train railway. It was surprisingly interesting. I got laughed at for going in the under 12's play area. I'm not as mature as you may think! :)

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 5/26/2003 11:57:23 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 12:57:30 PM »
...Oookaaaay...
Anyway, I believe the thread it was mentioned in was "Active Members."

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 01:01:16 PM »
Yes, it was. I might visit a beach tomorrow.

Print