Print

Author Topic: What is your name?  (Read 15047 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2003, 09:45:09 PM »
A Goth sloth with a cough took a cloth to chase a moth to the planet Hoth where he could eat some broth and yell, "Get off!"

8 in one sentence.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2003, 09:57:38 PM »
*yawn* I always go to bed at 11, sorry.

Ever been called "hun'" or a "crazy nun" or having "good buns"? Rapper slang is cool!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2003, 09:59:02 PM »
"Run from the sun!" said the son of the fake nun on the run with a gun having fun stealing mon' from the young hon' with good buns.

-----

"I'm so dumb; I have an alum' in the kingdom with a plumb' that's from the slums!" She then gave her sum of the gum to the bum with some plums and a drum, who happened to want some rum and a crumb for his tum' to make him feel numb.

16! 2 sentences! Nya!

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 10:02:56 PM »
Crud. I have to go to bed now, too. Although it's midnight my time. :)

I've been called 'hun' a lot and maybe having 'good buns' (jokingly by my family, anyway), but certainly never a 'crazy nun'! ;P

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 10:04:16 PM »
It's only 9 here. Nya!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 10:08:20 PM »
:P Lucky...
My last one was Mario related!--sorta... Ha! "An alum' in the kingdom with a plum' from the slums!"  :P

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2003, 10:11:38 PM »
I guess 'now' is a relative word.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2003, 10:13:40 PM »
How da bling', ya know some king got a ring, ya know, ta' fling his wing, but a thing ta' help him sing got shoved up his ding-a-ling like lightning, ya know, static cling, no repelling, it was like da' big cha-CHING' fo' dat docto' Shing helping wit' da sling, who needs ta' bring da FINE 'ting ta' help swing wit' his int-'o'-net PING!

20 WORDS IN ONE SENTENCE! WHO'S YO DADDY!

(You could probably hit the jackpot with the "at" ending)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2003, 10:28:31 PM »
Uh...my "daddy" is a man named Rick who's let me live in his house for almost 17 years...  :P

And you may have rhymed, but none of that made a lick of sense to me. *I* at least made sense. :P

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2003, 11:02:52 PM »
Who said rap was supposed to rhyme so much?
That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2003, 05:21:36 AM »
Your all nutty poets *.*
also i've had this cold for a few months now
i must get rid ahhhhhhhh

Edit by Yoshi6: Please will you cease to sneeze on my cheese as it's Burmese cheese and I wish to use it to please the geese from their pleas, then they'll all get fleas. Wow! 10 times. ^_^
(*_*)

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2003, 09:26:59 AM »
Okay, I cheated a little on that one, but I needed a few extra nonsense words to get it to 20!

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2003, 03:03:41 PM »
The buns under the sun had sons called Jun and Mun. The buns under the sun, including Jun and Mun, had lots of fun. Being chocolate buns, they started to run, so all the buns including Jun and Mun melted under the sun.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2003, 03:26:07 PM »
That used the same words several times. Mine used all *different* rhyming words, except "some" was repeated twice. Plus mine made sense. 2 sentences. Can you guys beat all that?  :P

--------------------

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2003, 04:28:12 PM »
I already did, 12 different words in one. You did an average of 8 per sentence.

(I already called dibs on the "at" ending, you can't have it!)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 6/1/2003 3:30:09 PM

Print