Print

Author Topic: I'm new here...Hi...please don't hurt me!  (Read 3003 times)

« on: June 13, 2003, 07:43:29 PM »
Hello I am new here, I have been a mario fanatic ever since I was born, I think that this was a great place to come to fulfill my extensive mario knowledge.  Sorry if I sounded arrogant...also, was this the right topic to post an intro or does that belong somewhere else, but I didn't notice it?

If you have done right, it will be as if you have done nothing at all-God on Futurama

The meatball of war has fallen out of our plates rolled off the table and fell into our good white trousers! Beep, Boo, Beep, Boo-Mario on Futurama
If you have done right, it will be as if you have done nothing at all-God on Futurama

The meatball of war has fallen out of our plates rolled off the table and fell into our good white trousers! Beep, Boo, Beep, Boo-Mario on Futurama

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 07:50:58 PM »
Another day, another newbie.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 07:55:03 PM »
BWA HA HA!! I shall abuse you! Just like this!!

Just kidding. Welcome aboard!

U.S. of A.- Kickin'' butt since 1776

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 07:55:15 PM »
Don't listen to marioguy, we've got a ban petition in the Site Discussion board.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I really can't add anything, but please stay more than 5 posts, ok?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 07:56:58 PM »
...and another needless remark by marioguy.
Pay him no heed.

Anyway, welcome to the board!

...And doesn't that one quote end with "white pants of peace" or somehitng?  I don't quite remember...  great episode, though.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 07:58:01 PM »
Welcome! ...Wow, how many times have I said that within my short 2 1/2 months here...

Muhuhahahahaha!!! You shall be probed and torn to pieces in these forums, aka the lair of DOOM!!!

*Ahem* Sorry. I'm weird sometimes. ;P Anyway, please stay longer than 10 posts, which is what a LOT of newbies tend to do then mysteriously vanish. Oh, and you actually *DID* post this in the correct board, unlike a lot--should I say--MOST people do.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 08:01:10 PM »
 Yes, Welcome to the forums.

It's good to see a new face here. Enjoy your stay.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 11:22:45 PM »
welcome aboard. the way to be cool around here is to refer to me as "oh, shiny one" and obey my every command.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 12:19:55 AM »
Or not.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2003, 06:22:18 AM »
Nahh, once I find a board I stick with it for a long while, like until 10,000 or 20,000 posts, which I have done before!  Don't worry everybody I am extremely insane!  hehehehee...Ok, well thanks for the welcome!  Bow before me! XD

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2003, 09:28:39 AM »
I don't talk about food all the time.
Nuff' said.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2003, 08:52:44 PM »
Welcome to the wonderfully insane world of the Fungi Forums!

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2003, 09:08:52 PM »
Ah, you're insane and you like Mario games. I think we'll get along real good together. Muahahahahaha!

And oh yes, if any of you are to bow down to anyone, it'd be me. >:P

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 04:03:27 PM »
 teeheehee, I'm new here too!!! Oh and welcome! And no, I don't bite.......... much!!

gone crazy! be back soon
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2003, 12:27:53 AM »
I am new too. I won't bite unless you insult me.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/3/2003 10:02:37 PM

Deezer was here.

Print