Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi(The RPG Game)  (Read 1983 times)

« on: June 14, 2003, 06:32:32 AM »
I heard that there was a new Mario game coming out in the RPG genre, with a *cough* creative name, Mario and Luigi, does anyone have any idea when that may come out?  I know that it will probably be one of my favorite mario games of all time!!  Except for Mario RPG that too is a great game, same with Paper Mario, but I really love all of the mario games...so anyway, what are your thoughts on the Mario and Luigi game, and does anyone know when it will come out?

If you have done right, it will be as if you have done nothing at all-God on Futurama

The meatball of war has fallen out of our plates rolled off the table and fell into our good white trousers! Beep, Boo, Beep, Boo-Mario on Futurama
If you have done right, it will be as if you have done nothing at all-God on Futurama

The meatball of war has fallen out of our plates rolled off the table and fell into our good white trousers! Beep, Boo, Beep, Boo-Mario on Futurama

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 10:21:49 AM »
No one knows for sure. If people knew they would tell it to Deezer and it would be on the TMK site. A few weeks ago there was a contest to guess when it would be released and who ever was closest would win. Then winner would get the game itself. (anyways that's what it said)

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 10:51:00 AM »
No no no..dont tell him wrong MG...Im the one curently running the contest..and the rule is..you have to have the EXACT date of when its released...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 11:59:47 AM »
Mario and Luigi RPG is coming out this September!.........well thats what I heard!

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 02:05:45 PM »
I've heard all about it. I wonder if it will be good? I've even seen video footage! To get the same treatment I did, paste this into your address bar: (mario.boogolinks.nl), scroll down to the 'Overige' table and select 'Mario&Luigi (GBA)(FILMPJE)'.

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 03:02:08 PM »
I saw the footage too! The music from the footage was a remix of the theme song in super mario rpg! I wonder if geno and mallow will be in the game!!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 10:55:32 PM »
Well, I heard Bowser joins the party in it...
That was a joke.

Print