Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Character?  (Read 7859 times)

« on: July 14, 2003, 09:57:29 AM »
Who is your favorite Mario character?

Yoshi is mine.
Yoshi is my fwiend,my bestest fwiend.Bowser pick on my fwiend,that big bully!

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 12:04:16 PM »
I have different favorites at different times. Sometimes, I'll even write half a story about a character and lose interest in it when favorite changes. My current favorite is Kamek, and the most recurring one is bowser.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 12:37:46 PM »
They already have one of these!!!

Mine is Mario

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 01:52:14 PM »
Do I really have to say. I think you have all infered, by now, who my favorite character is.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 11:17:24 PM »
man, i think that there mega man is the best.....wit hhis super cool plasma ray thing.he's cool

by the way....you all are all very sad losers...i hate all forums..there so FRIGGEN GAY...LOOK IM USIN CAPITAL LETTERS,IM BREAKIN THE RULES....U GONNA BAN ME!!!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 11:32:10 PM »

It's:

"By the way, all of you are very sad losers. I hate all forums. They're so "FRIGGEN' GAY." LOOK I'M USING CAPITAL LETTERS, I'M BREAKIN' THE RULES. ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME?!"

There, your insults have been noticed by another person. Please, next time you choose to spew your hypocritical garbage, spell correctly. Or even, save yourself the 'immense' trouble and Copy/Paste that in the next forum you visit.

Now please, go to bed content that you've made no impact on anyone's life.

Oh yes. I, too, like Mario the best.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 03:16:24 PM »
Do you realy smell like a "dawg" huh? well hill billy? do ya?

Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi YoshiYoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin,

For some wierd reason, I think I am a lota like myself! sig series #2

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 05:35:18 PM »
Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario
Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/27/2003 11:40:07 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 06:11:40 PM »
Bowser

Act your age, not your I.Q.  Wait, what''s the difference?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 12:38:23 AM »
Black Mage, when you corrected smelldawg90's grammar, you wrote friggen instead of friggin.

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*
Deezer was here.

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 01:02:02 AM »
I like the big man.. Luigi.
-Rork

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2003, 11:38:28 AM »
The Big Boo. Oh yeah. Definately The Big Boo. One hundred percent. All the way.

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2003, 04:18:12 PM »
My special favorite character is Lady Bow The Princess of the Boo. So I create of my ideas is Ribbon The Lady Bow's Daughter!

Shawne Vinson

Yos

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2003, 06:42:47 PM »
Princess Peach Toadstool... Enough said....

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2003, 06:49:26 PM »
I've answered this question a hundred times now... x_x  Oh well. XD

Yoshi
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print