Print

Author Topic: Headphone jack in GBASP  (Read 2281 times)

« on: July 21, 2003, 04:03:46 PM »
I can't find a place to put my headphones into the GBA SP. Does such a place not exist?

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 06:47:30 PM »
Yes..but it takes a special plug...they plug into the Gamelink port...atleast I think thats where they plug in....check Ebay..youll find some..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 07:09:21 PM »
It does use the power socket.  So, you can't charge and listen to headphone at the same time.  Also, you can't listen to headphones or charge it while linked to the GameCube.

Maybe someone has made a pass through adapter to get around this.

Although I got my official headphones with the GBAsp plug from Nintendo, you can also get an adaptor that allows you to use your own headphones.  Checkout GameStop.com or eBay.com.

Edited by - Luigison on 7/22/2003 6:54:17 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 07:15:06 PM »
That's one flaw that it has, just one.
 n/a

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 06:40:09 AM »
actually it has 2 flaws..the afor mentioned one, and the fact that it is missing a infared port..:(

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 09:24:23 AM »
Whatever
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 09:53:15 PM »
Blah. The normal GBA doesn't have an infrared port, and I don't see why you need one anyway.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

Print