Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 118524 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2004, 01:06:06 PM »
If athletes get athlete's foot, what do astronauts get? Astronaut's foot!

Life is like broken coffee tables.  No one likes it in green, but the popcorn tastes like cardboard.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2004, 05:57:45 PM »
Unfortunately, that wasn't funny. *goes back to playing random arcade games*

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Jman

• Score
« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2004, 10:07:04 PM »
Well, I'm going for the night.  Don't tear the place apart while I'm asleep, or it'll come from YOUR wallet!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #468 on: June 27, 2004, 10:40:16 AM »
*tears place apart*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2004, 12:31:01 PM »
*Cleans everything up and ties GG to a chair*

Teeheehee.... that should do it...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #470 on: June 27, 2004, 12:57:57 PM »
I am going to say a bunch of "random things" because there was almost no one at the Forums yesterday:

Tuesday Octopus Durango Artists Yodeling.

Walrus Inches Lollipop Lantern

Stupid Ugly Competition Kite-flying.

I guarantee it will.

Life is like broken coffee tables.  No one likes it in green, but the popcorn tastes like cardboard.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #471 on: June 27, 2004, 05:37:09 PM »
*tears chair apart* Ha ha! *"accidently" spills jar of peanut butter* Oopsie! hee hee....

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #472 on: June 27, 2004, 05:41:35 PM »
LL, can you help me stop GiftedGirl's rampage?  Please, before she destroys the place!  I'm begging you!  *snaps out of insanity trance* Huh, oh.  Waitaminute!  GiftedGirl's still running wild!  Wait another minute!  That was one of Hulk Hogan's old catchphrases!

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

« Reply #473 on: June 27, 2004, 06:04:05 PM »
*fixes chair* *cleans up PB*

--------------------

« Reply #474 on: June 27, 2004, 07:28:41 PM »
*Tapes GG to the wall*

Heehee, I always wanted to do that to someone.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #475 on: June 27, 2004, 09:48:46 PM »
Luigi Lover, you are such a kid!  Oh wait, I forgot you're only 11-12 years old.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2004, 10:34:59 AM »
Man, it's a shame that Dairy King left.  He was awesome.  Good luck DK.

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
You know tape can't keep a person in one place! *rolls out of tape trap* *uses tape to steamline cardboard airplane* *does something constructive*

--------------------

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2004, 06:35:47 PM »
Don't make fun of me just because I'm different!

*Paints a sandwich*

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2004, 08:03:27 PM »
Don't bother trying to tape her to something again...........we're out of tape. :P
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Print