Print

Author Topic: Marioguy REVEALED!  (Read 11606 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2003, 04:10:20 PM »
What's with the pillows?

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2003, 04:13:38 PM »
Ummmm, okkkkk. Now you two know what the 'evil' marioguy looks like. Yippee!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2003, 04:21:51 PM »
You can't ban me because of one thing i like to call a stactic connection. I see you want me evil forever. Delete that picture if you want me to be back to the nice sadib100.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2003, 04:21:54 PM »
Oh man, those kids are freaky.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2003, 04:26:42 PM »
Hah hah, LD, you said a mouthful.

And marioguy, why dont we talk this over on MSN. I know youre online. It will probably be the only way to settle this.

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2003, 04:33:07 PM »
Ill get rid of it if you get banned. Otherwise, if I take it off here, Ill put it on Mariotendo. Ill take out the Shout Box and forums so no one will hear your anger, and if you do it here, youll be banned for sure. So.....YOU BETTER BE NICE!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2003, 05:19:33 PM »
jon's not freaky Lizard Dude and Big Boo. Him, me, and some other folks are just trying to get rid of him. sadib100 keeps saying I kill jon if he doesn't take the pic off. sadib100 gave him permission anyway, if you don't believe jon. IMPORTANT: sadib100 could do damage to the forums, since jon, meowrio, and myself had our first example of what he coul do. Somehow he hacked into jon's site and started posting the site in text in the chatroom..... under jon's name. So he could do damage to the forums.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2003, 05:54:38 PM »
What do you mean? I never gave jon permissioin to put up my picture here.

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2003, 06:55:15 PM »
Oh MAN, those kids are freaky!!!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2003, 08:13:24 PM »
No we're not. Except sadib100 aka. marioguy, I guess.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2003, 08:18:01 PM »
I took it down. Ill give a link to my pic soon. Just let me upload it. Im not scarred!

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2003, 11:12:49 PM »
Why'd you take it down?
Deezer was here.

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2003, 03:08:41 PM »
Prepare for ultamate destruction of the TMK Fungi Forums!!!!!! *picture then gets deleted and the evil marioguy reforms back to sadib100* If you post another piture of me I'll turn back to the evil marioguy and finish the job of destroying the Fungi Forums! Hey, my MSN Messenger won't work so now I can't chat to jon anymore.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2003, 04:08:27 PM »
Hey, sadib100. First of all, if you are evil and cuss, you will be banned, and you WILL leave. You DID cuss in this thread because Yoshi Zero had to edit them out twice I believe. You will be banned for that. After the edit, you said you killed YD and some other people. 2nd offense. You can't kill, even if it is not in the rules. Use some common sense sadib100.

Third off, my name is NOT Termina sadib100. It is Trainman. Yes I WAS here when you were evil and then reformed. I just wasn't registered yet at that time.

Fourth off, to the folks of TMK, I think sadib100 could do serious damage to the forums and site. He somehow hacked into jon's name, copied his site into text, then posted it on the chatroom. That tells you he could do something to the forums.

I believe then he tried to send people some obsene material from the chatroom, sent disgusting messages in the private chat, and then may even have tried to send me viruses. After dealing with him and banning him from jon's chatroom, I started receiving strange e-mails that had different title names but the same e-mail address from MSN; the place marioguy aka. sadib100 belongs to. My Norton AntiVirus picked up a virus in every e-mail that had something attached to it. Now I'm not saying that it is him, but my thoughts are pointing towards him after that conflict.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2003, 04:45:32 PM »
I was on vaction in florida, got here before by aunts computer.  Now that's out of the way...

I was here when marioguy was banned... I for one would like to see this picture...  marioguy is so annoying!  This would be perfect!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Print