Print

Author Topic: Is Anyone Ever Going To.......  (Read 2650 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 21, 2003, 06:33:18 PM »
Is anyone EVER going to come to jon's chatroom? Almost every day it's always been me, Meowrio, and jon. Why doesn't anybody want to come. All the crisis has beeen taking care of. We are faithful mods including me, meowrio, and jon himself. (of course)

The chatroom is totally safe. We do NOT tolerate cussing, flame wars, etc., just like TMK's rules. If these events happen to occur, then the member is immediately kicked out and/or banned. We would NEVER abandon the Fungi Forums. ***Important*** marioguy aka. sadib100, has been FULLY banned from the chatroom until he can prove he has totally reformed. So you don't have to worry about that. If crazy things start to happen, (which is not likely now that jon fixed it) we will immediately fix the problem. So that's another thing you don't have to worry about.

We have a list of people we want to make mods. Some people we think are responible include Sapphira, Deezer, and some other people that we would know or you probably know from the Fungi Forums.

jon's reformed the chatroom so you can add sounds, graphics, and other things to make it more enjoyable. Also, you don't have to go through all that junk to get there.

All you do is type in a nickname, register your password, (free, of course) and chat. Pretty simple, eh?

He's apoligized to everyone he has gotten into a flame war about and has stopped with the "yays." So that means anybody he has gotten into a flame war with is welcome, since y'all are friends, I guess, now. I don't know.

So try out jon's chatroom soon!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 08:49:16 PM »
Does anyone want to post here. Anyone want to try out the chatroom?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 09:06:39 PM »
I've said it once, I'll say it again. I don't have Java installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 10:42:37 PM »
Well, I wasn't talking directly to you nintendofreak.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 11:54:28 PM »
I'll be there... sometime. It just takes up an awful lot of time.
I have other things to do... like downloading tons of game music.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 11:58:25 PM »
Chupperson Weird! You need to come in sometime soon, so we can assign you moderator status.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 12:02:04 AM »
Umm... okay... you changed it all again?

"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 12:03:20 AM »
Chupperson Weird, I'm in the room now. Just go in, and you'll not be bothered again with it. Ok?

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 04:22:58 PM »
Hey Chupperson Weird, I'm in the chatroom right now. Come on in!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 06:14:28 PM »
Lizard Dude, Zynkas! I couldn't catch you guys in time. I was eating and when I walked in you guys had just quit. You guys are on our mod list. But beware, sadib100 has forged jon's name again and is messing up the chatroom so I must fiz it or they could do some damage to me.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2003, 06:35:39 PM »
*Sigh* Will the marioguy madness never cease...?

Oh, and BTW, you should probably see my response here.

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2003, 10:10:01 PM »
I doubt it. Although it might.

That was a joke.

Print