Print

Author Topic: Who here doesn't like 8th grade?  (Read 12677 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 07:28:07 PM »
I start school tomorrow.

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2003, 08:06:07 AM »
OK, I woke up at 5:30, and now it's 7:05.  I leave for school in fifteen minutes.  The SUSPENSE!  I forgot to tell you guys, but I have to wear a uniform... with a tie!  School uniforms...

Why do we drink COW milk?  Who was the guy who said, "I think I''ll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze ''em!"?

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2003, 10:41:37 AM »
Trainman, it wouldn't really be breaking the rules. You just can't advertise your own site.

(Hear that Mariotendo and Gamers' Haven?)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2003, 04:45:46 PM »
Oooooh... If that's the case... Well, that's a good thing because it's not my site. So th address is www.brainofbrian.com It is funny! Top ten things to do, brainteasers, stupid quotes, useless facts, etc. There aren't any bad or disgusting things said there, so don't worry. It is a pretty good site.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2003, 05:32:59 PM »
wow, you play tennis?? that's cool :) i also play tennis and am enjoying being the 3rd best on the team...the first best are 2 seniors. hehe...all the little fish...fun, i don't give them too hard a time...or else they'd probably quit. The only problem is they can't even do ANY pushups...i think they joined for an athletics credit and thats it.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2003, 05:58:45 PM »
Cool! Today, I watched some 7th graders play and actually got to play with one of my friends. The 7th graders aren't worth a flip. My friend I were playing and he too, has lost a lot of his playing ability. Instead of being in an "okay" rank I think I'll be first or second rank quite frequently. Especially when you have a Wilson Triad 3.0 in your hand, your playing skills have reall ygone up, and everyone is horrible except one person. That one person who is good is my friend, but will put a mean topspin on you if you aren't paying attention. He is very nice, but look out when he's hitting a ball! He'll try to put the skills test on you if you aren't in sync with him. O darn, my tennis homework is to watch someone play. One my favorite players would be Agassi. Also, Hewitt and Patrick Rafter. Especially Patrick Rafter because every time he would hit the ball he would say, "EEEEEEE!" or "AAAAH!!" Hahahaha, that's funny. Too bad he retired almost 3 years ago. Have you heard of a guy named Phillipousiss? I didn't spell his name right. He played against Hewitt. He smashed the ball 5 times in a row, but then Hewitt couldn't return the last one so he lost the point. That was a while back. I can't wait to go to some tournaments! All the other teams we played last year were HORRIBLE! Our hardest team was our neighboring town, Temple. Temple, Texas folks. All they did the whole time was trying to power serve it all the time. My friend I was playing with today faced one of the hardest people on the Temple team. He was horrible too. The "hardest guy on the team" faulted a whole game to my friend. He tried to poawer serve the whole time, but couldn't get that ball over the net. We fault sometimes but hey, not a whole game! It's a 3ft. high net! I don't think that would happen that many times. Anyway, I think I'll be in a high rank quite a bit.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2003, 04:26:01 PM »
Today, our coach told us that we would be having our first tournament on Sep. 8th. It is so early because Temple's coach wanted us to play when we were returning to play tennis, and knew that we would still be trying to polish our skills up. So, wish me and my team luck!

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2003, 04:28:22 PM »
Ugh. I hated 8th grade. I had all of the same stupid teachers from seventh grade and the same stupid kids and the same stupidARRGGH! So angry! Sorry, I just really hated 8th grade. I wasn't a nerd or anything, but I'd been in that school since I was 3 years old, and I could just taste the fresh air that was a new school. Anyway, now that I've graduated on to High School, things are a lot better. I'm actually pretty smart, and making some friends. Cool. Though there seem to be not too many punks, because it is a Catholic high school, there are a lot of those preppy girls who apparently need a vision test, because they obviously can't tell you're there. Oh well. Water under the bridge, I guess. I've been talking for a while, now, haven't I? I guess I'll stop.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2003, 05:16:56 PM »
Well, that was my first week of school.  Eighth grade is fine.  There were no new kids, and no one left either.  I don't really like one teacher, but I only have him for two classes.  But school is fine!  YAAAAY!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2003, 05:34:15 PM »
One of my friends has the misfortune to be in a class with, *zooms in real fast* Mr. Horton. He has a lisp and spits when he talks. My friend is on the second row and is spit on all the time. Haha. My other friend had him last year, and he told me what he said when the TAAS, or what now it is called, TAAKS test was about to begin. He tries to be cool when he yells so he'll pause and studder trying to think of something to say. His quote: *in a threatening whisper*: Do not, do not, DO NOT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, DO NOT write on the, th.. the...th...the TAAKS test!!. If.. if, if you DO, you...ya..you WILL spend the rest *lisp amd spit* of...of the year eating lunch with ME!!!

That's what he talks like. Yepper, that's it. hahaha.......

Uh-uh, Temple is playing us on the 8th. Gotta practice..... well, no, not really. I don't need to practice TOO muh. Temple is already as bad as they can get. But the thing is, is that they were the best team we went up against! If they are the best of about 15 we've played, but they are horriblr, that tells you we didn't have much competition. But we still are good and have never lost. Yahoo, I think I'll feel great when I kick Temple's butt. Temple thinks that they have gotten SO better, but that is a huge lie. Wish me and and my team good luck!!!

Edited by - Trainman on 8/29/2003 4:42:43 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2003, 10:26:38 PM »
Well, this thread got bumped down pretty quickly. Well, because of the stupid spam threads with that Lonic and his "Fooly Cooly" junk. What the heck is that supposed to mean anyway?

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2003, 02:38:16 PM »
sorry i haven't been here in at most a week and a half...Stupid homework!!! I have a math teacher that gives you an award if you make a 100 on a test!! that is how hard it is...plust english 2 and w. history...Who here is with me when i say "I HATE SCOOL!!" (forguve the shouting, but it's true.) well...i just read the replies and was wondering how you did in the tournament??? our tennis season starts in january so we won't be playing for a while.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2003, 10:16:09 PM »
Middle school in general sucks.  Seriously, I'm convinced that guys like Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler were the way they were because they went to middle school.

For those of you stuck in the mire of middle school- take heart!  High school is a trip, and it only gets better year after year.  I'm a freshman in college now (am I a loser? probably.) so I'm not too far removed from the junior high life.  Just stick it out and be yourself.  Do your own thing.  Live a life with no regrets.  Remember that you're making memories that will last a lifetime; I'm doing the same thing in college.

Wow.  I'd better stop before I sound completely ancient.  Bottom line- yes. middle school is not fun.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2003, 11:13:48 PM »
Yes 8th Grade was pretty bad. I just hate school period. (Get it? Period? School Periods? Ha! I'm good at these little puns!)

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2003, 12:43:02 AM »
I will tell you think NOW...

DO NOT MESS UP YOUR FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL! Dear god, please, you don't want to. So keep that in mind when you get there...
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

Print