Print

Author Topic: U.S. Open  (Read 3103 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 02, 2003, 09:26:59 PM »
Who here likes Tennis? I love it! I play it! Now, not to blow one's own horn, but I have been told I'm pretty good. Who has been watching the U.S. Open? I've watched it everyday! It's great! My three favorite players are: Andy Rod****, Andre Agassi, and James Blake. Sadly, James Blake lost his match in the 3rd round I believe. : (
Oh well. Andre Agassi and Andry Rod**** are still in there.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 11:10:46 PM »
I'm not able to watch tennis. It bores me to death.

I have dabbled in the sport, though. My 9th grade year, I had tried playing for the first time in my life. I managed to pull off 3rd seat in JV. I played again the next year, still holding on to 3rd.

Then, my last, Junior, year I didn't play. I don't exactly remember why. I'm not very good, but I did enjoy it. But watching it--nah.

Edited by - Black Mage on 9/2/2003 10:11:18 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 11:49:35 PM »
Tennis is not boring! Well, I suppose that depends on your opinion. Oh well. I for one do not think watching tennis is boring.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2003, 05:44:33 PM »
?
Ok heres what you're going to do. You are going to watch football and never tell anyone you play tennis again.
GO LIONS!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2003, 05:46:53 PM »
I like Tennis. I play Tennis. I don't watch it much.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2003, 06:54:53 PM »
I love Tennis! I'm ready to kick Temple's butt when we play them the 18th! If you don't like tennis, hmmmm.... stand out in front of Agassi and let him hit you in the nose or the private, well, the OUCH spot, and see how you like it when his 136 MPH serve hits you there.

I have a Wilson Triad 3.0 and it is the most awesome racket on this planet!

I wish I could play one of y'all. Are y'all any good?

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2003, 10:06:13 PM »
I'm, like, half good.

That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2003, 03:24:37 PM »
I wish I could play you Trainman! A friendly rivalry between us would be good. Too bad you live in Texas and I'm up here on Long Island. Oh well. Yay! Andy Rod**** and Andre Agassi both won!! It'll be awesome if the final is those two. That would be an incredible match.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2003, 03:39:51 PM »
I play tennis!! i love it, but watching it is kinda well, uhh...

I'm in my sophmore year and all the little fishies are annoying!! they have no idea what they are doing...well, thats how i was, but its different when you're older....hehe y'all... i just kinda chuckle when i hear someone else's accent

im from Texas!! i believe ive already said that though...what part are you from trainman? maybe we could *possibly* set up a match...well notice the *s around possibly (imagine those are italics) it matters, and about the statement of getting hit in the cohones...well owwwww....ow...ow..ow...ive been hit there several times there, by the same girl!! shes hit me at least 15 times last year, but we're freinds, and every time we go to practice or class, i hold that over her head.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2003, 11:09:55 PM »
Gunblade88, you have been hit a lot, eh? Ouch. I got hit in the nose with a serve almost point-blank. When it hit, the guy who hit me said that my nose was bleeding. Yes, it was, BAD. It was all over my face, arms, shirt, shorts, shoes, and ground. It was disgusting. But to get hit in the privates like a million times, man that takes some life out of ya. I bet a couple years, hahaha. ;P I know; a comma splice up there. Don't kill me...er nevermind.

Well, as for where I live... I live in Central Texas. I live in the county seat in Bell County; Belton. You could probably take Amtrak up to where I live. (Meowrio could too since a couple Amtrak trains that leave the depot near where I live, head to New York.) But pull up a map of Texas or an Atlas and find the county seat on there. That's where I am. I'm on the very edge of the famous Tornado Alley. The Belton tornado sirens went off today just as a test. They are tested once a month. (Wow, there's some useless info for ya. :P) If anybody recalls the Jarrel F-5 that hit a while back, the tornado sirens here in Belton went blarin' the whole day. I didn't live in Belton yet, but Troy where we had about 10-15 F0 and F1 tornadoes. Huge hail fell before and after the tornadoes. Where I live now, Jarrel is about 30 miles south. Although I love storms and lightning especially, (if you saw my boring thread on red sprite and blue jet lightning) they scare me, especially if I'm at home alone. That happened not too long ago. A weakening supercell was backing up to the west, the tree's branches were whipping around, those eerie sounding warnings the TV has were going off also. If it's bad, I hate wondering what kind of warning will show its ugly face on the marquee at the bottom of the screen. It was raining horribly for a couple minutes, then it suddenly stopped, then the wind was whipping the trees very violently. I have a weather radio that goes off when there is a warning of some sort. It said winds were reachnig 70-75 MPH! Then I was scared because if it stops raining all of the sudden and you see that wind kick up, that's the cue for you to get your behind to the bathroom! It was weakening and my cousin had come over so I felt better. I recorded some of it on my digital camera, in fact.

Sorry for babbling on... well, I watched the women's match with Capriati vs. Hennin-something. I just forgot her name. But Hennin-???? won. I like her. She's a good player. She's mean on that second serve, too. She had a cramp in her left thigh, but still managed to go another set and do a tiebreaker.

Well, it would be cool if we could set up a type of "TMK" match. Mabe it would be possible in the future.

Gunblade88, who old are you again and what part of Texas are you in? How about you, Kamouri?

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Edited by - Trainman on 9/5/2003 10:16:10 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 11:08:35 AM »
Yeah! The Semi finals are almost here! They're on tomorrow! And the Women's Singles Finals are on tomorrow too! Alright!

= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 06:40:19 PM »
Alright! News! Sadly, Andre Agassi lost his match in the semi-finals, but Andy Rod**** is going into the Finals! Alright! GO Andy! And the Women's Finals are on right now on CBS. (Whatever channel that is for you) It's Kim Clijsters VS Justine Henin-Hardenne. Go Kim Clijsters!

Edited by - Meowrio on 9/6/2003 7:49:44 PM
= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2003, 07:47:57 PM »
Meowrio, what's the "****" on Andy's name for? I see Andy Rod****. What's it mean?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2003, 08:52:09 PM »
I think that it's doing that because the last four letter in his name spella bad word. I'd tell you the letters but I'd probably get yelled at. If you're wondering, the fifth number starts with a D, the second is an I.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 09:27:56 PM »
Weird, that didn't used to be censored.

That was a joke.

Print