Print

Author Topic: hey Remember me?!?!  (Read 2805 times)

« on: September 09, 2003, 07:25:08 PM »
hey remember me dudes? Or did you forget me?! But anyways, it's cool to be back here, are marionut, Dr. Mario and all thoughs dudes I knew back then still hanging around?? I'm sure there are lots of newbies that I should know about, right?

The reason why I was gone so long was because I got interested in stupid neoepets! I was so stupid to go on the chats there then here. You dudes are much more cooler than thoughs people!? Oh and can you believe they hate video games! Like, what kind of freak doesn't like video games!?! Thats is totally wronge!

Well, I'm probably here to stay, so whats been going on?!?
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 07:48:07 PM »
luigi~lover, Dr. Mario is still here. He is a moderator at the "Story Boards" forum. As for Marionut, we haven't seen him in a while. He'll post rarely. At least I think that's right.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 07:48:44 PM »
I'm the new Master of all that is Luigi. Stand Down! And give me the Lime Green Crown.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 08:02:32 PM »
And I am Meowrio, the Samurai Pizza Cat. Give me some pizza, and I can transform into a daemon-slaying Samurai. I also cook for The Circle, and me and sadib100 (a.k.a. Marioguy) hate each other.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 09:42:58 PM »
No one cares.

Who's hotter, Mario or Luigi?

Ahahaha! Remember that?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 02:00:36 PM »
Yes, I remember you. Welcome back. ;)

PS--WE NEED MORE GIRLS HERE!!! >_<
(Being the only active one here makes me sad... :(  )

*Rolls eyes at jon and groans*

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 02:20:36 PM »
Hmm... your name sounds familiar, but I don't remember you. Oh well. Always nice to see old memembers come back!

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 03:42:31 PM »
What?!?! I never had the lime green crown!! luigison does..... well, I think so.... but anyways.... I'm only saying this one more time.. the who's hotter mario or luigi thing WAS NOT ME!! It was my stupid friend kelly acting like a twit!!
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 04:12:05 PM »
Who's hotter? marioguy or uvg?

*everyone kills jon*

Ok, Ill stop making fun of your twit of a friend =S

TEM

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 05:21:47 PM »
Luigison?!? No way I made the crown up. I guess I will just claim it for my self. Yoink!(takes mythical Lime Green Crown)

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 05:24:48 PM »
Master Luigi, was it you that i refused a mod position in the chatroom? Well, now that Meowrio and Trainman arent mods anymore, two spots are open!So come if you want to be a mod!

TEM

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 02:57:26 PM »
Put down the internet adress.

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2003, 02:15:28 PM »
i think sapphira is a feminist by the way she writes about men and wanting more women here
I am a retard

Print