Print

Author Topic: Instant Messager  (Read 6175 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 13, 2003, 11:47:57 PM »
Who here has an Instant Messager? I have AIM. If you have it, then post your screen name here, and then everyone can talk on the Insant Messager! My screen names are:

Meowrik
Captain Hawaii5

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2003, 12:49:15 AM »
I just got it.
I'm called Master Knight2k3.

OFF TOPIC:I'm learning HTML!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 08:36:28 AM »
bluepenguin228. But I'm not sure I want to talk to anyone who posts on here.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 09:32:19 AM »
 Onilink02

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 10:59:37 AM »
My username is donotcare95, like everything else.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 01:35:35 PM »
Obvioulsy Trainman was taken so myine is:

TrainmanAmtrak

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 01:40:11 PM »
Mine is hamstersauce12.

The Lollipop Treeeee!  -My friend Kyle
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 01:40:14 PM »
AIM sux. I had downloaded it, looked at all they had, and threw that crap away.

I have MSN and Yahoo though.

Yahoo: mariotendo

MSN: fraseboys@comcast.net

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2003, 01:57:44 PM »
Jon doesn't like it just because it doesn't have a lot of features. Who needs features? Just as long as the thing works. Am I right, Jon? It does work. You could be talking to a lot of people now.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2003, 02:08:16 PM »
Jon, no where did I say that I wanted your opinion on AIM. So don't post here if you wanna say that AIM Stinks. Now on to more stuff... Um... Hmm... I also have another screen name, but I don't use it much anymore. It's:

Creatronemaster

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2003, 02:13:16 PM »
Meowrio, when did I ask for your opinion about me? Huh? You had to make a stupid thread about banning me.

ANd Trainman, you even admitted yourself somewhere* that you think it was crap too.

And with all the new IM programs out there WITH features, it makes the AIM look bad, which it is. I looked at the IM setup and it looked confusing. They need to fix up AIM big time.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2003, 02:13:58 PM »
Trainman, about your sig, I licked my elbow after reading that in my school planner. I actually did. Also, I could have just AIMed you and told you that. Could someone please come to my house and exterminate my little sister and my cousin?

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.Does anyone know how to do the yen symbol?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2003, 06:44:25 PM »
Jon, I REPEAT, this thread is only for telling your AIM Screen name. If you're gonna come in and start an argument, then don't post here. Anyway, donotcare95, I have added you to my Buddy List.

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2003, 07:41:01 PM »
Jon, I never said anything about AIM. I said I didn't like AOL. If you're not going to post your screename or whatever and try to start an arguement, then we don't need your mouth in here, Jon.

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is it? The more of it there is, the less you can see. What is it?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2003, 07:51:39 PM »
Jon, you said that AIM was complex about their directions? Don't think so. Type in a screename, rgister, and BOOM, you're done. Wow, that was hard. You better not throw in a smart-alec comment to start a flame war where ALL WERE ASKING IS A SCREENAME

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is it? The more of it there is, the less you can see. What is it?

Print