Print

Author Topic: how would you rate the MP'S?  (Read 1638 times)

« on: October 01, 2003, 05:14:45 PM »
I rate them:1.MP3
            2.MP2
            3.MP1
            4.MP4

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 07:40:31 PM »
Mario Party 1 was the worst. So many... sore... thumbs... Who came up with that "twirl your thumb around like a maniac until you fall down from exaugstion in your thumb. For crying out loud It's your gaming finger, you can't afford to have so much pain in it!!!              By the way, I don't have a Gamecube so I haven't played MP4. I have no idea how bad it is or isn't.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 08:02:26 PM »
Who invented that Domination game where you had to tap "A" a billion times?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 09:35:41 PM »
1: MP1
2: MP3
3: MP2

I haven't played MP4, so I cannot rate it.

Anyways, I LOVE the "spin the joystick" games in Mario Party 1. I can destroy anyone at them (My Mecha Shy Guy record is 61 spins.) and if you do it MY way, you don't get a sore thumb, merely a blister on your palm. MP1 has the best mini-games for the most part... and the concept of being able to steal coins from other players in the mini-games should have been continued to the rest of the series. Plus, Mario Party 1 has the best maps to play on. Yoshi's Tropical Island is a good board to play on, as is DK's board (can't remember the name). Mario Party 3 has the most options, and the Duel Mode is nice, but the mini-games can't compete with MP1's. Plus, they took out Mini-Game Stadium, and the buy mini-games with coins features... which I didn't like. MP2 has the worst mini-games in my mind, and I don't like the maps, either (except for Bowser Land). The Mini-Game Coaster was a good challenge, though (Although it is frustrating when you lose on Hot Rope Jump and Sneak 'N' Snore for the 8 billionth time).

And those are my reasons.

Stupid Quotes: (5th edition)
"I`d like to buy a vowel. An N?"
~Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"
~I.S.~

Print