Print

Author Topic: Paranoia  (Read 5053 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: October 04, 2003, 11:43:47 AM »
Yeah, I probably mispelled it.  Anyway, I want to find out who's the most paranoid person on these boards.  Here's how I am paranoid:

1. When I go to the bathroom or take a shower, I lock the door about four times to make sure it's locked.
2. When I put something in the microwave, I wait fifteen seconds to make sure I put  nothing metal inside, which I never do.
3. When I go to sleep or change my clothes in my room, I close the closet door for no reason... or maybe I think someone's spying on me.
4. When a car drives down the road, I hide because I think they'll shoot me or drive off the road and hit me.
5. Whenever I suspect a stranger doing something suspicious, I come up with a plan in my head to escape just in case they try to chase me (and for an improvised plan, they're pretty good,  especially when I take into consideration the surrounding area and all possible happenings).

Are you more paranoid?

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.

Edited by - Markio on 10/4/2003 10:52:28 AM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 11:51:25 AM »
Oh yeah, and I run through hallways as if someone is following me, and I keep an eye out for people when I go in my garage...

Once again, are you more paranoid?

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 01:12:14 PM »
I DO do some of that stuff. I also lock the door of my house when I'm home alone, and sit on my bed, not daring to do anything but play nintendo (I don't even put my feet on the floor).
I am also scared to death of furbies, and those weird dolls whose eyes roll up into their head when you tilt them backwards.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 02:19:17 PM »
Yeah, and whenever there's a space under a bed, I jump on to the bed, because of fear of a hand reaching out.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 02:25:02 PM »
Psychos? There's help for that.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 02:40:21 PM »
I hope so, because last night, I went to this elementary school (no one was there, I was playing with my friend), and a car drives on the blacktop to the back of the school, near the field.  Now, the only way a car can get there is by going on the side of the school.  My friend and I headed over there.  Then we see the car coming over, so we run down the side of the school.  Then there's this dumpster surrounded by concrete protruding from the wall, so we go around it and hide there, in the crack between the dumpster square wall thing and the building.  The car goes past and then slows down to a stop, but the guy doesn't come out of the car; he's about thirty feet away.  I start forming a plan... if the guy gets out of the car, my friend will go through the crack to the other side, and I, being a faster runner, will run around the dumpster.  Then we would go along the other side of the building until we got to the kindergarten playground... I'll stop here with my plan.  Then the car goes down to the place where you pull out of the parking lot,  but starts backing up.  Then, when we see him leave, we run home.  Oh, and I'm not a student at that school.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 05:08:01 PM »
So... uhh... are you more paranoid?

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 07:49:32 PM »
I'm not afraid of the dark, but every time I turn the lights out and turn the T.V. off I make a swift dash and jump onto the bed. For some weird reason I get shivers. :/

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 08:51:50 PM »
"If you can't get help here, please, get help somewhere."

Anybody else remember those old Charter commercials?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2003, 12:27:36 AM »
I had to bump this because I know that there are some paranoid people in this forum that haven't posted here.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2003, 12:39:27 AM »
I have extreme mental problems, do to being way to paranoid about the paranormal.

In particular, Spontaneous Human Combutsion and Paranormal dissapearences.

I HAVE FURY.

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2003, 07:52:36 AM »
1. I often start to jerk around when I think of death or something strange (for example, if the "Big Bang" created the universe, then what was there before the universe?), or when I am remembering something humiliating I did in the past.
2. When I read about something like ghosts or aliens, I feel fine when I'm reading it, but later on I start freaking out.
3. I always have to look at myself when I am walking down the hallway to my homeroom when I get to school to make sure that I'm actually wearing something.
4. I have what some considder an unhealthy obsession with Star Wars (not that that's a bad thing). I have just about memorized the script for Return of the Jedi, even with a few scenes that I have not seen in my life.
5. I am afraid of my bedroom and my basement in the dark, but I'm not afraid of any other place in my house.
6. I'm always afraid someone is lurking in my house when I hear a strange sound.

"There are three kinds of people in this world: Ones who can count and ones who can''t." ~ Kid in my class
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

TEM

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2003, 02:24:57 PM »
Markio how many old threads are you going to bump?
We have to leave room for newer and better threds.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2003, 02:47:51 PM »
GASP!  *stares at TEM*  This country was BUILT on old threads.  And you just want to throw them away! *Starts crying*

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

TEM

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2003, 05:58:11 PM »
?

Print