Print

Author Topic: luigi~lover vs. Teacher  (Read 4840 times)

« on: December 20, 2003, 04:16:43 PM »
Heeheehee.... this is a funny story... please enjoy! Oh and just to tell you my name is Kelsey, just to let you know.

Ok, yesterday we got out of school for the holidays, so yesterday we had a party all day... and this is what happened..

Mr. Brooks, which is my teacher went to the front of the class and announced that he had brought his X box so everyone could play with it. Everyone cheered and rushed to the X box, besides me and my friend Bobbi.

Time pasted by, and everyone had played a game on the X box, well... almost everyone(Bobbi and I). Mr. Brooks then asked, " Hey Kelsey, what's up? Are you going to play with my X box?"

" Uhh, the ceiling is up and I don't want to play, you can let someone take my turn... I perfer Nintendo Game Cube" I replied smiling.

" Come on Kelsey, don't tell me you like that childish looking thing!" Mr. Brooks laughed, " X box is better, trust me!"

Bobbi just looked at me, " Kels, lets just play... I heard X box is good!" Bobbi muttered in my ear.

" I stand by what I say Mr. Brooks, and Nintendo Game Cube might look childish, but that doesn't matter, I don't like X box, I've played it before, and trust me... I don't like it!" I commented.

" Why don't you like X box?" My teacher asked.

" They don't have any Mario games..." I remarked.

" Oh... Mario and what's his face... uhh.. Luigi. Those are baby games!" Mr. Brooks snapped, you could tell he was getting mad.

" You mean the best games! Mr. Brooks, I bet everyone in this school loves the Mario Bros. and Nintendo Game cube better!" I exclaimed.

" Fine then, we'll make a bet, if everyone likes X box better, then you have a load of homework to do in the holidays. But if everyone likes NGC and the Mario bros. better, when you come back from the holidays, you get no homework for one week!" Mr. Brooks snapped again!

Mr. Brooks and I told the Principal to make a announcement for every class to vote for the best of the two.

Mr. Brooks and I waited for the results..... then the Principal came on the P.A and said, " This is the moment you've been waiting for everyone, the most liked of the X box and NGC and The Mario Bros is..... Xbox!"

My jaw dropped! Mr. Brooks laughed out loud! I ran to the principal and yelled, " How could that be? Who voted!?"

" Well the grades 5,6,7, and 8!" The Principal told me!

" What about the JKs the SKs, and the grades 1, 2, 3, and 4???" I wondered.

"Well I guess they would get to vote, it's only fair.. I'll make the announcement right now!" The Principal smiled..

I darted back to my teacher and told him that the younger grades are voting now. And then we waited for the results again! The P.A came on and the principal started to talk, " I've added all the votes up, this includes every grade.... and the winner is........ Nintendo Game Cube and The Mario Bros.!!!"

I could hear the whole school cheer! I started to cheer too! The younger kids came up and hugged me, and some of the older kids said their congrats to me!

That was the best day every!! Even though some of the older kids hate me, I still know I'm known well around now. And through the whole thing, I was thinking of you guys... and how proud you would be of me! And the best thing........ I can enjoy no homework week for myself! LOL!

So what did you think? Cool, eh?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 04:38:28 PM »
Before everyone starts yelling at each other, I would just like to say: HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Yes, there's nothing on earth like winning an argument-like situation against a teacher!  Well Done!

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 05:04:57 PM »
Aw, man!  That's awesome!  Way to go!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2003, 05:08:35 PM »
Koo' my teachers are sadistic, for a "christmas present" my block teacher gave us a pop quiz...
Witch I aced.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2003, 09:02:34 PM »
With a mean teacher like that, I would've slapped him right as he said "childish." You should've beat the crap out of him. I don't know why the principal or your teacher made a big deal out of it, but it was cool anyway. When you go back to the holidays, tell him to come to TMK and tell him also that he'll have little "buddies" waiting for him...

TELL HIM OFF! (hahaha)

"Time pasted by..."

Pasted?

*In some computer voiced female on the phone*

"We're sorry, but your word cannot be completed as spelled. Try a dictionary and please try again."

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2003, 09:21:57 PM »
If she were to tell him off, she would need to do it at the right moment.  I know!  After he said, 'Those are baby games!', she should say, "Speaking of babies...".  But I wouldn't do that in real life, of course, that would be MEAN. (self-awareness)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2003, 09:52:41 PM »
If he was threatening to give you mor ehomework over the vacation han everyone else, you should've immediately reported it to the principal. He has no right to start arguments with students and then threaten them based upon their opinions about something so petty.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2003, 10:10:36 PM »
Well said, Meowrik.

luigi~lover, report him!!! Make him mad for him being stupid!

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2003, 10:25:15 PM »
Haha! Yeah! Good idea! You should report him and have your parents complain. That'd be awesome. Sweet sweet revenge...

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2003, 07:33:20 AM »
wow O_O I'll never have such an awesome story in my school :'(
good idea Meowrik and Trainman, the teacher "Mr. Brooks" will be very embarrassed ^^ ;-)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2003, 09:55:57 AM »
I hate to point this out, but in the 5th through 8th grade Xbox won, but with the 1st through 4th grade added in the GameCube and The Mario Bros. won.  While I think the teacher's baby reference is going way too far, the fact that the lower grade voted more the Nintendo does support his arguement.

Edited by - Luigison on 12/21/2003 7:57:51 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2003, 11:51:04 AM »
Yeah, I thought of that too, but it's just one school.  I bet some of the girls in her class never played video games before and the X box the teacher brought in was their first and they probably enjoyed it because it's still video games.  So they probably voted for X box because it's the only thing they played.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2003, 11:54:19 AM »
And if a majority of girls don't play video games, I bet the boys told them to vote for X box.

Luigi~lover, you're cool!

LL, do you know anyone with the last name "Mitalas"?  That's not my last name, but I have a friend from Canada who's visiting his relatives there.

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2003, 12:19:44 PM »
Sorry about the spelling....... I'm a little slow, not to mention young and stupid...

Anyways, I think he was joking with the homework thing.... but still... for nintendo's revenge, I'll report him! But already his is embarrassed because he was beaten by a grade 6 girl!

I don't know.... what should I do?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2003, 12:32:51 PM »
Um....... no sorry... that last name doesn't ring a bell.. but I'll tell you if I hear that last name.

Thanks Markio! You are totally cool too! Thanks Trainman for pointing out my mistake, thanks everyone!

Well, in my school, only a few girls play any game system, so the girls mostly voted NGC and the Mario bros. because the girls wanted Mr. Brooks to be beaten! And plus ALL the little kids voted for NGC and The Mario bros... well... because.. I guess they like NGC and the Mario bros better.. and the boys... all voted X box from grade 6 and up..

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/21/2003 10:36:50 AM

Print