Print

Author Topic: Idea for another Mario Sport game  (Read 4782 times)

« on: December 23, 2003, 07:41:23 PM »
They could make Mario Football! If there are arena's where they have to play in, they could be in famous Mario places. Like if they were in the Mushroom Kingdom, the audience would be all Toad-like people. And if they were in MolesVill[I think thats what its called, from SMRPG] the audience would be all moles! The referee: take a guess. Yeah, you guessed right, Toad. I mean, why not? The beloved host of Mario Party and he helped us on the beginning of one of the greatest Mario games of all-time, SMRPG. But hey, Toad can't ref an entire game on his own. Thats where Peach and Daisy come in. They can be the assistant ref's. If an injury occurs in the game, then who else other than Dr.Mario to come and help the injured Nintendo star. Now for all the people here who watch football[Like me. Cowboys own all!] you know that there is tackling involved. Instead of tackling. how about items? It can be a cross between Mario Kart and football. Every player has a special item or standard like MK:DD!! There can be little item boxes[or something else] on the field that contain items to attack the other team. Now on every team, there might be a little amount of players. Well, what you can do is just find some die-hard fans and put them threw training. Well, I have other ideas, but thats my best one yet.
Do you have any ideas?

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 10:26:08 PM »
Mario football? Ha!
WARIO football!

What about Mario soccer?
Bowling?
Sumo wrestling?
Mario Pro skater: Underground?
Mario baseball?
The possibilities are endless!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 11:11:44 PM »
I'll start off by saying, I hate football. I understand that many football yahoos will immediately swamp me with angry posts, but I care not as I don't like it. Anywho, I don't think Football, Soccer, or Baseball would be good choices, because those all require many teams of a large amount of players. THere's just not enough characters to do them. Now Mario Bowling on the other hand, wouldn't be a bad idea. It'd work, and they could probably come up with a variety of fun stuff to do.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2003, 01:54:58 AM »
I think Bowling isn't interesting enough...there's less action in a bowling game than in a tennis game...

Edited by - Florio on 12/23/2003 11:56:03 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 03:38:54 PM »
Mario Football? Great idea!I can't believe no one's thought of this yet. That's  a Mario sports game I might actually like, and if you're a guy and you don't like football it's either because (a) You are a little kid or (b) you are a girly-man.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 04:47:28 PM »
A Mario basketball. I thought this out a long time ago, then forgot. I even made a new character for it. I would post an illustration of him if my e-mail server were working.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2003, 08:23:45 PM »
I'm still waiting for Mario Skateboarding.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2003, 08:26:11 PM »
That was mean, TEM.  I never learned how to play football!  I know that the different teams run to the opposite side of the field without getting tackled, though.  We used to play it at lunch, and they'd just hand me the ball and say, "Run that way!"  And when you're the fastest in the school, it's easy to score.  But now we can't play it anymore, becasue one kid accidently ripped another guy's sweatshirt and left a red mark around the guy's neck from pulling the sweatshirt too hard.  So then we couldn't play, but within the next week, the ripped sweatshirt kid told his sister, who brought guys ONTO the campus to beat up the other kid.  But the ripped sweatshirt kid and the ripping kid both didn't want that to happen and told the teachers.  Also, it was after school.  The police came, and I don't remember the rest.  I really need to stop talking.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2003, 09:10:35 PM »
Mario paper football.
Mario ping pong.
Mario foosball.
Mario Jump rope.
Mario fun run.
Mario weight lifting.
Mario swimming.
Mario sky diving.
Mario hop-scotch.
Mario hiking.
Mario catch the greased pig contest.
Mario situps.

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 11:45:01 AM »
Yeah, like CW said...
With the slew of Extreme Sports games, might as well have Mario Skateboarding!

How about...

Mario Chess!!

Just kidding...
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2004, 12:20:19 PM »
 How about "Mario Board Bash"? It could have skateboarding, snowboarding, surfboarding, and air boarding (or whatever you call it when you jump out of a plane with a board on your feet and you do tricks until it's time to pull your parachute).

(please say the following in the best Darth Vader voice you can) Mario.... I am....your biggest fan!
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 12:23:03 PM »
How about croquet?

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2004, 12:32:13 PM »
Somewhere...
In ther depths of Japan.....
There probably is a Nintendo licensed chess set, w/ mushrooms and poison mushrooms in place of the tiles.

--Bowser's Army set--
King- Bowser(der)
Queen-Birdo or Wendy.(suggestions?)
Bishops- Lakitus
Knights- Hammer Bros.
Rooks- Koopas
Pawns- Good ol' Goombas

--Mushroom Kingdom set--
King- King of the Mushroom Kingdom
Queen- Peach
Bishops- Winged Blue Yoshis
Knights- Mario Bros.
Rooks- reg. Green Yoshis
Pawns- Toads

Feel free to suggest different characters for different postions.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

Edited by - TheEggMan on 1/2/2004 10:33:00 AM

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2004, 01:52:15 PM »
I'd make Mario the king piece.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2004, 01:58:35 PM »
They should hurry and make another adventure game.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print