Print

Author Topic: Hello! Again! (Sorry for being so long.)  (Read 5913 times)

« on: December 31, 2003, 03:02:13 PM »
I don't know exactly how long I've been away ... a couple of months, I think. I think I can remember some members ... there was Sapphira, Mario Master, YoshiZu and many more. (By the way ... to save a bit of confusion, members who recently joined won't know me, 'cos I left for a while. I have been a member for quite a while, in fact. I'm not new! >_<)

Anyway, it's good to be back! I've just bought an SP. I've noticed something disappointing, though - with the backlight switched off, the screen is actually darker than the GBAs! Talk about ridiculous!

Oh, and another thing - does anyone here own Golden Sun, or Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age? Well, I have a confession to make ... the 3D battle system is fake! When the 'camera' span round, I noticed the sprites weren't standing on anything! The surrounding is not true 3D, it is a scrolling image! Camelot obviously couldn't be bothered.

Finally, what did everyone get for Xmas? I got a FreeLoader (GC region changer), a copy of Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition (off a Chinese website that was selling them solo! http://www.lik-sang.com), Skies of Arcadia: Legends and Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age.

Thus, I have finished my rather eventful speech. I am looking forward to meeting up with the old members again, as well as making friends with new ones!

(P.S. If you don't believe I've been a member for a while, check my post count!)

-----------------------------------------
I like my emoticons, like I like my tea ...

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 1/1/2004 7:31:49 AM
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 05:05:45 PM »
Hey, it's Yoshi6. Howdy.

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 05:08:53 PM »
Oh, yeah -I forgot. I have Golden Sun. Awesome game, everyone with a GBA should play it. I was going to buy Golden Sun but I'm addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and from what I hear, it's very long.

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 09:29:24 AM »
Oh, hi! I remember you, too. Yeah, Golden Sun 2 is considerately longer than the first game in the series. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is on my waiting list, but I haven't got round to getting a copy, yet. I'll get an e-reader, first. By the way ... for my 13th birthday in February, I'm getting a GC screen. This will allow for some long, private Animal Crossing nights in my bedroom. :)

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 02:23:56 PM »
Hello....
I'm new, infact I joined just a couple days ago.(.....uhm now what.......?!?!?!??!?!)
yeah......I got an SP for christmas. Here's a hint..If the screen is too dark...TURN THE LIGHT ON! (just kidding..I like to joke).

.....And I live, in a van down by the river.........
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 03:00:01 PM »
Hi! I don't know you, but you seem nice. I'm luigi~lover! It's good to see old members come back like sapphira said to me! Welcome back buddy!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2004, 03:17:47 PM »
Remember me from the chatroom?

Yes, Sapph is still here and so is Mario Master.

Hey, check the "What'd you get for Christmas" thread in General Chat or General Mario Chat for everyone's list.

"Oh now, don''t talk crazy. They''re not gonna to eat the man." ~Prof. E. Gadd
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 03:05:08 PM »
Woo! Hi hi, Juji_Fruits! Yes, many thanks for that 'tip' ... I know about that back-light button! *_* Also, hi, luigi~lover! Thanks for the compliment. It is nice you meet you both.

Hmm ... I remember you, Trainman. But only just. I don't mean that in a bad way. I've been away for a while, so I'm not completely familiar with everyone yet! And I'm glad Julie and Dan are still present, too.

I've scaned through that topic. It seems like (mostly) everybody had a joyful Xmas. And I have more excitement when I turn 13 on February 14th. 'Cos it's Valentime's Day, too, I get double the cards! ;)

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 05:10:17 PM »
Hey, welcome back! I re-emerged completely about a month and a half ago. Before that it was just post every week or so.

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 06:18:02 PM »
Hello, I'm... Markio.  That's about it.  I remember seeing you post though.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2004, 06:25:23 PM »
I joined over half a year ago. I recall seeing you. Do you remember me?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 08:50:41 PM »
I remember you. Or at least, I remember the username. And welcome back. (Yet again).

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2004, 11:03:55 PM »
Hello.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2004, 11:12:42 PM »
Welcome back, Y6!

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2004, 05:47:23 AM »
Hello, everyone! I remember all of you! *thinks back over the memories*

Print