Print

Author Topic: The NEW Nintendo system!  (Read 2418 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: January 12, 2004, 09:24:11 PM »
I just read an article at Nintendojo.com that annunced Nintendo's production of a new videogame system. Nintendo confirmed to Japanese magazine Famitsu, that they are producing a new system called Connectevision. Nintendo stated that it will be able to play the existing games of their previous systems, and will feature a wireless connection.

Nintendo also stated that the new system is NOT the successor to the GameCube or Game Boy Advance, it is a modified version of the IQue that is currently only in China.

Nintendo plans to unviel the system at this year's E3, and hopes to release it internationally by the end of 2004.

Go to nintendojo.com for more information on the new Nintendo system.

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 09:43:39 PM »
Nifty.

You think it'll happen? I hope so.

Thanks for informing us... even though I'm sure a bunch of other people will reply, and say they knew that a week ago. >.>

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 09:54:22 PM »
Hmm... I heard of this Conectivision earlier, however I didn't know they released any info on it. Thank you for the interesting new info.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 10:52:59 PM »
I knew that a week ago.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 08:15:55 AM »
I knew that about a month ago!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 1/13/2004 6:20:05 AM
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 05:45:49 PM »
Cool. I want one.

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 06:44:50 PM »
I want one, I also want them to make a triple stuffed, fudge coated oreo.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

Edited by - Popple on 1/13/2004 4:47:37 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 08:35:57 PM »
I have an iQue.  It's great, but I wish it was in English and wireless.  I hope they are going to make it for the US as your article suggests.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2004, 08:39:45 PM »
I double posted so thought I would add that it appears the iQue can play any Nintendo game.  I know it can play N64 and SNES games, but on the box their is also a picture of Animal Crossing so I would assume it could play GameCube games.  But, you know where assuming got the lawyer who ran into a 24 story window?  On the ground and dead!  So, maybe Animal Crossing is really a N64 game that plays on GameCube like the games on the Zelda collectors disc.

Edited by - Luigison on 1/13/2004 6:44:41 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 08:56:45 PM »
Also check out the article at

http://www.cubed-3.co.uk/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1614

The pic is a fan made fake, but wouldn't it be cool?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 01:05:01 AM »
Bah. If it's just a retro-Nintendo, I'll just keep my NES, SNES, N64 and GCN, thank you.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

Print