Print

Author Topic: Poll: Who you are?  (Read 11660 times)

« on: January 15, 2004, 02:57:03 PM »
Hi peoples, recently (like a million years ago) there was a poll on about time we saw each other.  Well heres other miscellaneous info:

Input:
Height-
Weight-
Ethnic Origin-
Name-
Smart?-
Athletic?-
Favourite vg-
Personal Interests-

Mine:
Height-5"5
Weight-140lbs
Ethnic Origin-French
Name-Todd
Smart?-Not really
Athletic?-Yea
Favourite vg-Smash Bros. Melee
Personal Interests-Hockey, Basketball, Soccer, and Snowboarding!

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 04:49:04 PM »
The Big Boo
Height- 5 feet, 9 inches
Weight- 121 lbs.
Ethnic Origin- German Irish, mostly
Name- I'd rather not say
Smart?- I'm in all honors courses at school, if that's what you mean
Athletic?- I'm on the Track team, so I guess...
Favourite vg- All Mario RPGs, Mega Man X 1-3
Personal Interests- Video games, reading, running/walking/hiking

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 05:59:46 PM »
x
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:12:48 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 06:09:52 PM »
Height- 6'1"
Weight- 210
Ethnic Origin- French+Irish=White
Name- Mr.Tem
Smart?- Very
Athletic?- I can barely type over my bulging muscles
Favourite vg- LoZ: OoT
Personal Interests- Long walks on the beach

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 1/15/2004 8:03:08 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 06:20:21 PM »
Input:
Height-5'6"
Weight-98 lbs.
Ethnic Origin- Italian
Name- Erik
Smart?- Yes
Athletic?- A bit.
Favourite game- Too many to decide.
Personal Interests- Video games, tennis, cooking, Jazz, Origami, Electronic Engineering, Natural Sciences.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 06:29:06 PM »
luigi~lover
Height-5 ft, 2 inches
Weight- 101 pounds
Ethnic Origin- Irish, and Canadian Native Indian
Name- Kelsey
Smart?- Uhhh?
Athletic?- Very athletic, I make every team I try out for!
Favourite vg- Mario & Luigi superstar saga
Personal Interests- I love sports! Hockey, Lacrosse, Baseball, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Football, Track n' field, Cross Country, you name it!!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 1/15/2004 4:30:52 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 06:52:41 PM »
Black Mage
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 152 lbs
Ethnic Origin- German
Name- Peter
Smart?- I would say so, but every bird loves to hear himself sing.
Athletic?- Fairly.
Favourite vg- Tales of Phantasia
Personal Interests- Anime, Drawing, Writing, Programming, and Gaming.

n/a

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 06:52:56 PM »

Height- about 5' 8''
Weight- 110 lbs.
Ethnic Origin-half polish, half dutch, all canadian.
Name- shall remain undisclosed
Smart?- yes, i'm in a special program at my school with several others called AC - for Academic Challenge - basically we do a bunch of extra stuff for gifted students
Athletic?- Kinda not really sorta...
Favourite vg- SSBM
Personal Interests- girls, video games, food, eternal happiness, etc.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 06:53:26 PM »
Ok then.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160 lbs
Ethnicity: "European-American". I have something like 12 nations in my origin, German being most prevalent.
Name: Steve B. I'm not giving my full last name over the internet.
Smart: IQ 152 (Test taken last year.), And I was the best mathematician in my school... in the TENTH grade. (It is a typical 4-year American high school.)
Athletic: I have decent stamina, and I swim, which requires a lot of athletic ability. If the only athletic events in your mind are baseball, basketball, football, and hockey, however (Yes, many people in America think like that) then I am horridly unathletic and shouldn't even be able to walk because I'm so out of shape.
VG: Tetris Attack
Interests: Mario games, Being Cynical, Texas Hold 'Em (I WON 50 BUCKS SO FAR), Trumpet, Math (Showing off with it, that is), Lambasting society.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 07:39:41 PM »
Lizard Dude

Height- 1.8288
Weight- 155(?)
Ethnic Origin- 5/8 Norweigan 1/4 Irish 1/8 Polish
Name- Matthew Welch
Smart?- Nah
Athletic?- Nah
Favourite vg- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Personal Interests- PC and video games, Internet comics, DDR Mastering, TMK Loitering, Candlelight dinners, Math, Reading, Piano/Euphonium

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 08:16:41 PM »
"...(like a million years ago) there was a poll on about time we saw each other."

Actually, Mr. Begin, that thread is 6 threads from the top in General Mario Chat, so I don't think it's too low in ranks. Also, I don't believe that there was a poll on anything; not sure, but that's what I remember...

Oh, by the way, this is the first thread I've ever seen you make the whole 6 months I've been here. Weird.â„¢

Insane Steve? Texas Hold 'Em? ALL RIGHT! YEE-HAW! Thayut's just plain good. Keep playin' it!

Erm, *cough*

A new catergory that should be made is your "Last Words." I'll add mine at the very end of my description.

Trainman

Height- About 5' 8"
Weight- 152 pound area (Doc says that's perfect for my height and age, which is fine by me.)
Ethnic Origin- A bit of Irish and German. Caucasian(sp?), and a slightest, slightest bit of Indian. Wone hondred purcent Teyexun. (For dummies: one hundred percent Texan... no, I don't speak like that.***)
Name- Patrick (See? Irish name, heh. Named from my great uncle.)
Smart?- Yes, very educated in math, science, and just knowing some weird facts.****)
Athletic?- I'm on the tennis team and they kill us every day and it's fun, and ride my bike A LOT, so yeah.
Favourite vg- Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX 2 (funniest and most fun BMX game EVER [until Dave Mirra 3 comes out, heh].)
Personal Interests- Learning BMX, bunnyhopping on my bike, looking at the Woodward Camp**, trying to learn tricks on my bike, model railroading, filming trains for something fun to do, going to the yard to watch trains, being on the computer, making special effects on the computer tennis, making cool sound effects cuz I'm special (heh), studying and observing weather, LIGHTNING, and being my usual, funny self (in real life, at least).

LAST WORDS- Take it easy, stay strong, and ride your **** bike. (Don't edit; I think they can all handle it. I must get my point across.)

"Hockey, Basketball, Soccer, and Snowboarding!"

Hockey! Jauqe Malot!!! Most tempered player and got in the most heated fights; he's awesome!

Snowboaring is awesome too... until you land on your butt and pull a PAAAâ„¢ all the way down the slope.

**- Woodward Camp; THE MECCA OF ALL TRICKDOM including snowboarding (there you go, Todd), BMX (for me), rollerblading, skateboarding, and anything else that you can do tricks with. All types of terrain, foam pits for fun landing and practice, 'resi-ramps,' a plastic ramp as an advancment of the foam pit and every type of jump or whatever. Has an arcade, go-karts, horseback, pool, ANYTHING THEY YOU COULD EVER ENJOY! A bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. It is private and you have trainers and you are grouped by skill level. www.campwoodward.com, please check it out.

***- If you ever heard me talk in 5th, you would tell I had an accent. It has improved greatly and I say "ain't" and "y'all" a lot. I also HATE putting an "ing" ending on words. I say "ridin'" or whatever, as an example. I say it sort of fast so it may sound like "ridn" but I don't care. If you can understand me, then good, get used to it. I don't speak perfectly, nor do I care to ever achieve that. I don't speak with the accent thing in text because I don't want to confuse some people's candy shell heads and I think that it can be bothersome.

****- Yeah, I know a lot of weird little facts. If someone is talking about it, I might mention some fact out of nowhere that has to do with it and people always ask me how I know.

Oh, a thing about weather. Lightning is cool and if you don't know what the word "mammatus cloud" means, what the Fajita scale is, or any other names of clouds are like "cirrus" and "culionimbus" [sic, sadly] means, you are seriously lost and need to learn something about it. It would be a good start to know what "weather" or "tornado" meant before starting on harder stuff. There you go, you're learning!

I HAVE NEW TRADEMARK WORDS. They are my trademark words mostly because the funny way my friends and I pronounce the first three words in the list below. They would include:

Oh yeahâ„¢
Oh wellâ„¢
Ya big dummyâ„¢
PAAArioâ„¢

Just so you know ahead of time and the fact that I don't want to keep mentioning it, ya big dummy.â„¢

*Trainman punches someone* ItŒs your fault. You shouldnŒt have been sitting there.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/15/2004 9:55:35 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »
Height-5'1''
Weight-100 lbs
Ethnic Origin-Peruvian-Italian-German
Name-Derek
Smart?-Sometimes.
Athletic?-No way!
Favourite vg-SMS
Personal Interests-Video Games, watching Homestar Runner cartoons on www.homestarrunner.com, and going on the Fungi Forums

Edited by - nintendofreak on 1/15/2004 6:23:01 PM
Deezer was here.

TEM

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 10:01:29 PM »
Trainman I salute your bravery.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2004, 10:04:57 PM »
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 114 lbs.
Ethnic Origin: Slovak, German, Italian, Ukranian, American, Cheddar, Gorgonzola...
Name: Mark
Smart: According to my teachers, "extremely".  My grades don't exactly show it.
Athletic: Fastest in School, school mile record, Capture the flag extraordinaire, Awesome soccer defense... I'm not that athletic. XD
Favorite vg: It's impossible to choose!
Personal Interests: Drawing, Musical Theater, and existing(my favorite!).

I am not a loser!  Just ask my pet rock!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2004, 10:05:41 PM »
Lizard Dude I salute your ability to do fractions.

Print