Print

Author Topic: How does your life suck?  (Read 7089 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2004, 12:51:05 PM »
That's eight more hours than any tests should take.

"I got two words for ya'. Im possible." -Bob Hoskins, "Mario Mario"

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2004, 05:44:56 PM »
I have gotten at least 4 assignments that are all due on the same day- THIS FRIDAY! This is why I don't really care about school anymore.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2004, 09:08:52 PM »
You should be graded for your attitude and if you put forth effort. If you try your hardest and fail a paper/test/etc., they shouldn't bash you for it. You should be graded a bit more on attitude and effort more than homework; that's what I'm trying to say. But, I guess teachers interpret it differently...

Yes, Luigison, I'm in 8th, FYI since you seem to be wondering.

"If you throw an object in the air, its shadow gets bigger. So, if you put a baseball next to the sun, its shadow would block out the Earth." ~One of my Friends
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2004, 09:40:08 PM »
You read my mind.  You knew exactly what I was wondering.

That baseball qoute is both funny and disturbing.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2004, 08:37:42 PM »
Well, I don't have anything to complain about, my life's fine...not great but fine.

Well, I'm in the 10th grade and have a 3.8 GPA Average...(B+) and i really hate the Biology class I have.

Other than that, Im fine...thats it...fine

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

Print