Print

Author Topic: Guys and Girls  (Read 4605 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: February 24, 2004, 12:11:10 AM »
Before I start, I just want everyone to know that for once in my life, I'm talking in a serious fashion.  This topic is basically about any guys or girls that have had crushes on other people and would be willing to say anything about it.

For me, I haven't had a "crush" on any girl... I think.  I have friends who are girls, but no crushes.  It annoys me, because two of my closest friends have crushes on other girls in my class.  Andy likes Ashley, Ross likes Maria, it's all a big jumble.  But mostly, whenever I talk to a girl and start trying to be funny, it always ends with them staring at me like I'm crazy.  I don't think it's fair, because there's a guy in my class who is pretty immature, and he will does things worse than me, and some girls STILL like him!  It doesn't make sense to me.  I mean, I'm not ugly at all, or anything bad.  Also, sometimes we'll be playing with little kids, and the girls have the great talent of getting little kids to like them.  Unfortunately, I can't get little kids to like me(once my friend's little sister tried to beat me up, I didn't fight back at all).  It makes me think that I wouldn't be good with kids when I grow up, so if I got married and had kids, they wouldn't like me.  And also, if I really like a girl that may look at me funny once or twice, I keep myself from having a crush on them, because I don't think they would be happy with me, because I'm like nobody's type, and I don't like when people are unhappy.  Basically, I have a fear of small commitment because I don't want to hurt or ACCIDENTALLY annoy other people.

There, that's my story.  Has anyone else had a crush, and did it work out, or anything like that?

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 02:14:29 AM »
Yeah, I've had crushes. I never did anything about them. One worked out. I still didn't do much to provoke this 'working out', however. I'm always myself, though, and that, so I've heard, is the trick to finding someone worthwhile.

Don't worry about the kids. I know you'll be fine with them, especially when you are older in relation to them.

And as for the females, just be yourself and don't run out of syrup.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 03:48:25 PM »
I gave up trying to understand guys a long time ago, it's just to hard ^_^!

I'm not bragging, nor am I proud of it, but 4 boys have a crush on me. They are all cute but I don't have a crush on any of them. Matt, Michael, Cory, and Luke all fight over me, it's kinda funny!

I've never had a crush...:p! I'd rather play sports with the guys than fall for them. After all, I'm only 11 years old. Maybe later in life I'll find the perfect guy.... LoL!

~*Sometimes I dream I''''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 06:10:59 PM »
I once had a crush on my blender... She broke down before I even got to tell her how I felt... *cries*

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 07:53:23 PM »
Sorry, luigi~lover, but what you said made me laugh. Gave up trying to understand boys a long time ago? How old were you? 7? I feel you don't start dealing with the torture that is love until you're at least 13.

Meet Red Paratroopa, the new-and-improved Lt Mou.
This is a secret coded message.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2004, 08:41:28 PM »
Markio, trust me, all you have to be is yourself. If they don't like you for who you are, crap on them and wait until you find someone who likes you for who you actually are. As they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Or no, wait, toxic waste and mercury are killing fish, crap...

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 09:25:22 PM »
Not a subject I'm really qualified to comment on.
For some reason, Cupid avoids me like a plague (maybe it's my acne).
There's also something about this that feels strange on a message board. I usually keep my personal life and my "TMK life" separate.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2004, 09:26:07 PM »
Most of my friends have girlfriends already and say I should get one. Several girls have had crushes on me, and now an aqcuaintance of mine who is incriminatingly popular does too. People all say I should have one, but I'm too shy. Peh, I'm satisfied as long as I have my one true love in my house, Nintendo.

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 09:50:34 PM »
Spoken like a true geek. ^_^

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 10:08:12 PM »
Crushes eh? I have many. But, like always,The ones I like are either

1.Stuck up snobs
2.Ignore me
3.Already have a boyfriend
I think it's because I act like maddox all the time, I'm ugly or because we have no same interests. Maybe I should stop playing video games and buff myself up like Brock Lesnar.....Naw! I'll wait till I'm a full grown man,Become the owner of a hugely successful company, find them in a ghetto neighborhood and pass by them in all my rich glory, Laugh at them & speed by splashing water all over the people that put me down during my life. Yes, that I shall do.

WORD LIFE
Honor student in Basic Thugonomics
Maddox rules the universe
People hope I choke to death every night.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 10:49:18 PM »
Odd that I should be listening to "Girl/Boy Song" by Aphex Twin when reading this topic.
Anyway, I had a crush once. I was like 8. I was a foolish little boy.
Now, however, my affections are directed towards I a girl I have known for about 12 years. I truly love her.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 11:08:47 PM »
AUGH!  Everyone's talking about MY situation!  Um, actually, I think I should be myself, although maybe a bit less extreme.  I think I'm crushing on this girl that's really nice.  We have something in common: we both apologize to inanimate objects when we bump into them!

Also, I sorta agree with Screech, but I just had to make a topic about this.  Sometimes I NEED to say something to someone.  I guess that makes me a fool, huh, Sapph.  (BTW, don't you look at the screen funny when you read my posts like I'm crazy?  I bet you do. I don't mean that in a "special" way, it's just that you're a girl, and most girls look at me like that. XD)

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 08:29:50 AM »
Well, I may be a geek, but I am popular with the popular people too. Hahahah.

It's not good to get hung up over relationships until you're older.

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 02:47:31 PM »
Nah, I'm 13, too young for girls. But luigi-lover, you really shouldn't worry about this stuff until you're about 15 or 16. The chances of you marrying someone in your elementary (or middle) school that you have a crush on are about 0.000002% (chances are increased if both of you decide to still live with your parents).

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 06:09:33 PM »
"Erik! Erik! Get a girlfriend!" ~Quote from one of Meowrik's friends.

Yes, I am popular with the people I know. I know some preps, but only ones that are actually *nice* (chances of that are slim).

I wouldn't worry... I like people, yeah, but I wouldn't know how to act if I did have a girlfriend. I wouldn't AT ALL. That is the way it is when I try to thank someone. I get a bike or money, and I just say thank you, but in my head, I'm freaking out. I just don't know how to handle it...

"And when he gets to Heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell/One more soldier reporting sir, I served my time in Hell." ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower, D-Day, 1944.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print